Euphoria - 27

"Fuck, I can't take it!" Ke'lannie panted , the sound of handcuffs jangling again.

"You trust me?" Jasani asked slowing down his pace.

"Y-Yes sir."

"Then let me take care of you." He pulled the vibrater back to her clit and slammed into her immediately causing her eyes to roll back.

She was speechless and couldn't even form a moan.

"S-Seven." She gasped watching the thick liquid run down her leg.

He made her count how many times he could make her cum, if she wasn't pregnant before she was definitely pregnant now for the past 3 hours he's nutted in her about 5 times.

"I love you so much." He groaned fastened his pace, they were both on cloud nine and didn't care how loud they were, their whole room was a mess being that they've been fucking each other in every spot possible.

"I love you too—"

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

"I don't feel good." Jasani groaned as I rubbed the side of his face making me snap out of my flashback from a few weeks ago.

"Awe I know, do you have to throw up again?" I asked and he shook his head , for some reason he has been throwing up everywhere and has no energy.

"No."

"Are you hungry?"

"Nah, I'm just gonna throw whatever I eat back up." He frowned, I hate seeing him like this.

"Can you lay with me?" He asked with a pouty face, he was really enjoying being babied but I was too worried about getting him better to notice.

"Of course." I moved everything off the bed and made sure he had an trash can next to him.

"Lemme go get you some water first and fix me some noodles, I'll be right back." I assured, getting off the bed.

I feel like he might have a stomach bug or something, he was fine one my birthday but as soon as we got back his stomach started hurting and shit.

"I'm back." I cheesed holding two water bottles in one hand and a bowl of noodles in the other.

"Fuck I hate being sick." He muttered sipping on the water.

"Maybe your pregnant or something." I shrugged making him look at me.

"I'm joking , lil serious ass."

"Keep on."

"In the morning we can go to the doctor and see what's wrong with you though." I said being serious.

"Ion like going to them doctors down hea' , they be smelling like peanuts and shit." He groaned.

"Oh well, would you rather smell peanuts or be sick?"

"Smell peanuts." He muttered.

"That's what I thought. Now drink the rest of your water and lay down." I ordered, and surprisingly he listened.

He finished drinking his water and laid back.

"If I go to sleep with you, you better not throw up on me."

"I won'tttt!" He whined.

"I'm serious, we will be fighting."  I warned pointing my finger at him.

"Key I swear." He exclaimed.

"Fine." I muttered sliding under the covers next to him holding my noodles in my hands.

It was about 12 o' clock at night , we were mostly just watching movies but he got sick and threw up.