Euphoria - 10

NYC, 5:32 pm.

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"Did I tell you to speak?" I asked swinging the bat once again, dislocating Elijahs knee.

"See I would kill you but that would take all the fun away, Wouldn't it?"

"I want you to suffer, I want you to feel the pain you put my ol girl through." I spoke as he cried like a bitch.

"M-Man I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Elijah spat , tears running down his beat up face.

"Tuff." I shrugged swinging the bat at his stomach.

"I know you not pissing on my damn floor." I said looking at the liquid running down his leg.

"Bitchass." I got one of my knives and jabbed his finger off causing him to let out a loud high pitched scream.

"Aye! go get big John, it's bout time he had his fun." I darkly chuckled setting the bat on the counter where the other items I used to torture him with were.

"Y-Yes sir."

My phone started ringing, seeing that Ke'lannie was calling me, I answered.

"You straight?" I asked walking out of the trap.

"Yea , you?"

"Yeah." I answered getting in my white charger, I stripped out my clothes and changed into some clothes that I kept in my car.

"Bubba, W-Where you at? I don't want to be by myself."

"I'm on my way, you ate yet baby?" I knew that tomorrow was her fathers death day but I wanted to handle this first.

"Yeah."

"Huh? What you eat?"

"A sandwich."

"What you want ta' eat?" I asked driving to town.

"Umm, I just want a small frappe and a medium fry." 

"ight." I pulled up at McDonalds.

"Welcome to McDonald's , what would you like to order?" The lady said with an attitude.

"Umm, I'd like a small frappe and a ten piece chicken nugget meal with sweet and sour sauce."

"Is that all for you?"

"Yea." I pulled up to the next window.

"Why did you get chicken nuggets and fries?"

"Cause thats what you finna eat."

"But-"

"Ke'lannie you gotta eat something, at least eat five of the chicken nuggets." I gave the money to the lady at the window and pulled up to the next one.

I need a damn haircut.

-

6:32 pm

"Wassup beautiful." I bent down and kissed Ke'lannie's lips, she eventually broke the kiss and gave me a tight hug.