Euphoria - 07

NYC, Wednesday 4:32 pm.

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

"Peanut, mix the sauce." Jasani said while I was standing beside him holding my big spoon. waiting on him to tell me what to do, he can cook way better than me.

"Okay." I said happily doing what he said, ever since our date we've gotten a lot closer, he took me on a picnic date, he took me to Dave and busters and he took me star gazing, it was honestly fun as hell.

Me and him were cooking together even though he was doing most of it and was telling me what to mix and what to check on I was still enjoying it.

"Done." I showed him the bowl.

"Now check on them beans." I sat the bowl down and hurried over to the stove and mixed the beans around.

"Ight now take the macaroni out." I put the mittens on and opened the oven and took the macaroni out setting it on the counter.

"okay now turn the oven and the beans off." I did as told while he prepped the eggs.

He finished prepping the eggs and went and took the wings and sausages off.

"Im gon fix our plates while you go get us sum to drink." He pulled out two plastic plates while I hurried and fixing us some sprite.

He took the plates to the bar while I followed behind him with the cups.

He sat me on my chair that was in front of my plate and sat in his.

I said a silent prayer and began to eat.

"Mmmm this is so good." I bit into one of the wings, there was no doubt that I was going to finish all of this under 20 minutes.

"Mhm." He agreed bitting into a deviled egg.

"Why you only focus on one thing when you eat?" He asked seeing me only eating my wings.

"I don't know." I shrugged eating my third one.

I haven't ate all day so I felt like I was half dead.

"Watcha wanna do when we get done eating?"

Hunch-

Shutcho perverted ass up.

You were thinking it too.

And was.

"Oh uhh I have an idea." I smiled mischievously while he looked at me with rose eyebrows.

30 minutes later.

"Am I doing it right."

"Yea." KD said.

"Then why the hell did they just kill me?" I frowned once another player killed me in COD

"That was me." KD laughed like sum was funny.

"Bet." I revived and started looking for him.

"I can see yo sneaky ass." He said attempting to shoot me.

"Nigga- AHHH!" He shot me causing me to throw a fit.

"Why you shoot me." I whined.

"Cause you was gon shoot me." He shrugged carelessly.

"No I wasn't!" I frowned, continuing to play cod, he eventually killed me again.

"Ion give a fuck about you being a crybaby." He said while I folded my arms since he appeared unbothered.

"I'm gon find someone who gives a fuck then." I stood up trying to walk pass him till he snatched me by my neck forcing me to fall on his lap.

"Stop being a brat." He wrapped his large arms around me.

"Fine." I smiled ignoring the water falls he created.

"You know you pretty?" He asked touching my curly hair.

"Yea." I nodded partially lying, I was insecure about a lot of things including some of the marks on my body.

"So why I feel like you don't?" He asked moving a stand of hair out my face.

"I don't know." I shrugged avoiding eye contact with him.

"Yea you do but Ian gon force you to talk about it." He casually peaked my lips making me freeze.

"Cmon I wanna take a nap." He turned the tv off and made me lay down on my back so he could lay on my stomach.

"Hold up , gimme another kiss." He leaned up and peaked my lips twice.

He switched positions so we were in the spoon position, he put his hand under my shirt and rested it on my stomach for warmth while he pressed himself against me.

-

-

-

Just a filler
-

-

-

I think I should start a lil bit of drama 🤏🏾