Euphoria - 12

NYC, Friday 4:31

1 week later.

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"What's yo problem?" I asked gently pulling Ke'lannie closer to me, she's been ignoring me all day and made it know that she had a shitty ass attitude.

"Miyah , can you come with me to get some stuff from Victoria Secret , I want to try out different things." I clenched my jaw, slightly agitated.

I let her arm go and walked over to the rest of the group still staring at her.

"What's going on with y'all?" Ant asked while everyone broke into their on conversations.

"Ain't shit going on."

"Nigga I know you feeling ha, yeen never acted how you acting right na with no female besides Destiny and that hoe prolly somewhere sucking dick." He shrugged.

"You know why she ignoring me?" I asked ignoring his previous statement.

"Ion damn know,  do I look like Sherlock Holmes to you?"

"You can die." I bucked at him as people passed by us in the mall, he crossed his arms over his chest and fake fainted.

"This nigga so slow." Sleezy laughed staring at him as other people walked around.

He stood back up as the girls game back with Victoria secret bags, Ke'lannie's being the fullest.

"Ke'lannie why is you ignoring me dude?" I grabbed her arm and separated us from the group, she pulled out her phone and showed me a conversation between her and someone else.

PrettyLuh.Destiny- Hey do you mess with Jasani?

Why?

PrettyLuh.Destiny- Just stay away from him, he has a kid on the way
Seen

"Okay and you believe this shit?" She looked away making me frown, I tilted her chin up so she didn't have a choice but to look at me.

"Why does she know your real name if it's not true?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Didn't I tell you I ain't no lil boy? I wouldn't do that ta' you,  she knows my name cause' she's my ex, ion fuck with ha' no more and I damn sho ain't got no damn baby on the way, I'll even shoot ha if you want , tighten up ." I felt her body become more relaxed.

"I'm sorry for believing that." She hesitantly peeked my lips letting me deepen it.

"Ke'lannie, when you get mad you can't just ignore me, you gotta talk ta' me and tell me what I did wrong." She slowly nodded her head knowing she wasn't going to listen.

"Na' , um who you think you finna wear this shit fa?" I asked looking into her bag seeing all types of see through bras and panties and a few sets of different lingerie.

"Get out my business." I let her go letting her walk in front of me.

"You is my business, now walk." I palmed her ass as she walked.

I pulled the waistband of her biker shorts, so she was closer to me.

"So um chile we gon act like we ain't see y'all dry fucking but uh I'm hungry." Bean said making everyone laugh.

"Get out their business." Jazz popped his arm.

"I almost hit yo duck ass back." He bucked at her.

"Tuff, but do y'all ever wonder how did they check the temperature on the sun without dying?" Ant stated.

"Exactly like who starved and found out we couldn't live without eating?" Ke'lannie asked.