Euphoria - 29

Omniscient (continued)

"Jasani your playing right?" Ke'lannie's voice echoed through the spacious house.

"I'm dead ass, I was gon wait till tomorrow but we leaving tomorrow so I wanted to go ahead and show you now." He said slowly coming up behind her.

"I just can't believe you got a whole ass house."

"We." He corrected.

"Words can't describe how much I love you

"Words can't describe how much I love you." She smiled moving side to side with his arms still around her.

"I love you too , baby." He chuckled rubbing her stomach, he noticed it felt a little hard but chose to ignore it.

"Let's dance." She smiled grabbing her phone off the counter, she turned on 'must be nice' on.

He dimmed the lights as the song started up, other people may call it corny but Ke'lannie and Jasani has never experienced anything like this.

Jasani lowly sung to her as his hands drifted lower from her waist to her ass.

They kept eye contact while he pulled her closer , he kissed her jawline and worked his way to her neck.

"You look so beautiful Ke'lannie Cartier." He spoke near her ear .

"Thank you Jasani Cartier." She smiled with her hands slowly drifting towards the back of his neck.

"Mmh, I can't believe we're really married , bub." Ke'lannie whispered rubbing the back of his head gently gripping his hair in the back.

He didn't respond , instead he continued to slow kiss her expressing his love with his movements and she completely understood.

After the song was over he picked her up bridal style and carried her to the master bedroom.

"How do I take this off? I don't wanna mess it up." He asked referring to her dress.

"There's a zipper in the back." She turned around showing it to him.

He slowly unzipped it biting on his bottom lip, when the dress pooled around her ankles he took a good look at the lingerie she had on and completely fell in love all over again.

"You gon let me slut you out tonight?" He asked gripping and smacking her butt causing her to jump a little.

"I always do , don't I?" She smiled helping him take his clothes off.

"Mhm, fuck you're so beautiful." He lifted her up and slammed her on the bed making her giggle against his lips.

His lips stayed glued to hers as he gently caressed her body, he slipped his hand into the underwear part of her lingerie.

"Mm , you this wet fa' me?" He asked slipping a finger into her.

"Yes." She whimpered biting her bottom lip.