Euphoria - 03

NYC , 3:21 pm.
2 months later.

Jasani Gionni Cartier.

"Where Lannie at?" I asked coming downstairs, I saw everybody sitting on my damn couch's around the room, besides the only one that didn't irritate me as much.

"Oh she at home, she's probably coming over soon though." Namari shrugged eating my fucking chips.

"Y'all make me so fucking sick eating all my shit with y'all no house having asses." I frowned snatching my chips from him.

"Then yo fat ass ate them all!" I threw the bag back at him making them laugh even though I was being deadass serious.

I flicked them off and went back upstairs.

I went in my room and closed my door, I got my phone out and started FaceTiming Lannie annoying ass.

Connecting.

"Dude bring yo ass on, got me roun' these negros." I said making her frown.

"Hello to you too, KD."

"See now you finna piss me off." I rolled my eyes, she knows I don't like it when she calls me KD.

"Whatever, Jasani ." She sighed propping her phone up, turning on her Xbox.

"Lannieee!"

"Whattttt?"

"See I'm just finna come to your house at this point." I sighed standing up, I slid on my air forces and walked out my room.

"Aye , when y'all leave lock my shit up." I grabbed my keys and headed out.

-

"Dude what the fuck you doing?" I asked watching Lannie run people over in GTA.

"Mind your business." She started driving away from the police crashing into a pole, on purpose.

"Get off of the game." I frowned standing in front of the tv.

"Moveee! Your gonna make me die." She exclaimed trying to look over me.

"Mmcht , you act like a whole nigga." I folded my arms and laid down with an attitude, while she continued to play the game unbothered.

000.1 second later.

"Sani." She called sitting the controller down, I hummed in response still mad.

She crawled towards me and looked at my face before speaking, "Im Hungry." She poked her bottom lip out.

"Too bad." I rolled on my side with an obvious attitude.

"Jasani." She whined climbing on my lap, "Ke'lannie." I replied back raising my brows.

I felt her cat throb through her skirt making me let out a soft chuckle,  when she gon figure out I can feel her kitty heart beats?

(Y'all they can feel that shit fr 🥲)

"Mmcht stop that whining shit and cmon." I said cutting her of knowing she was about to whine.

"Stop being mean." She frowned standing up with me, fixing her skirt.

Her fit 👇🏾