Euphoria - 17

NYC,  Tuesday 10:38 pm.

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"I'm only gon ask this one time and one time only." I spoke walking into my office at the trap.

I got called up here by Namari , word is somebody stole some money.

"Who the fuck stole the money?" Everyone stayed silent.

Bang

"I know y'all heard him the first time, who the fuck down here stealing money? We pose ta' be family and shit." Bean shot at the wall.

One of our workers, Aaron, was visibly shaking like a stripper.

"Ron, you got something you want ta' say?" I asked now walking in front of him staring into his eyes.

"We pose' to be family right?" I asked pulling my gun out of my waist band.

He nodded his head.

"Then why the fuck you stole the money?"

"M-My sister had-" He had got cut off when I let a shot off to his head.

"Nigga don't even got a sister." I mumbled.

"Use this as an prime example, don't ever in ya lives steal from me, if you need something come to me, don't steal. Clean this shit up." I spoke before walking out.

"Wassup baby, you good?" I asked once the FaceTime call connected between me and Ke'lannie.

"Yeah , you?"

"Yeah, you hungry?" I pulled off.

"Yeah but I'm cooking , you coming to my house? I miss you." She asked propping her camera up so I could see her face better while she stirred whatever was in the pot.

"Yeah, I ain't seen you in a whole day." I chuckled taking the back road, I forgot why I was even upset in the first place.

"Right like I miss your annoying self." I rolled my eyes.

A/N- what if I made him crash 😏

"Did you ever figure out who shot you?"

"Yeah, Jazz and sleezy, they was plotting against me and set me up. They dead now though." I shrugged.

"Oh."

"What you cooking?"

"You'll see when you get here." She sassed making me raise my brows.

"Wait! Wait! Im sorry."

A/N- if you scared of the dingaling just say that, we ain't gon judge.

"Mhm thats yo first strike, you want ta' watch a movie and cuddle tonight?" I asked driving down her neighborhood.

"Yeah."

"Ight , I'm out here." I pulled in her driveway and exited my truck.

I started walking towards her door which she sprang open.

"Mmh it smell good in here." I said giving her a hug and kiss while she put her hands in my shirt rubbing my back.

Her love language is definitely touch, that's all she does is touch me, when we're hugging she always puts her hands in my shirt or when we're cuddling she does the same thing.

"I missed you Bub." She mumbled into my chest.

"You just saw me yesterday."

"Thats a whole 24 hours." She giggled walking towards the kitchen, she had her natural curly hair out , she had on one of my hoodies with nothing under but panties.