Euphoria - 19

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"Man I'm sorry!" Andre yelled making me stab him again.

Andre is Ke'lannie's aunties boyfriend, he's just a random nigga on the street who sells dope on the corner. He's known for touching kids and shit but yet he still alive and out of jail.

"You wasn't saying sorry when you was doing the shit you was doing." I shrugged unscrewing the gasoline .

"You doing this over a bitch?" He asked historically with his voice cracking.

"I don't think you have any room to be calling anyone a bitch." I chuckled jabbing another of his fingers off causing him to let out a high pitch scream.

He had a eyeball missing, fingers gone, stab marks everywhere, teeth knocked out, and a lot more stuff missing.

I poured the gasoline over his body making his cuts burn and threw a match on him .

I watched him burn with a smile on my face, I finally walked out of my trap and dialed Ke'lannie's number.

"Hello?"

"Wassup, you good?" I asked getting in my benz.

"Yeah , you?"

"Mmhm, what's wrong?" I asked pulling off, I noticed how her voice sounded different and that she slightly had an attitude.

"Nothing."

"Ke'lannie, we not gon get anywhere if your brushing it off." I explained sighing.

"I just feel like your never here and always gone, like I know we got jobs and stuff but I still want to spend time with you."

"I'm sorry I ain't know, you want me to come over there?" I asked feeling guilty.

"Yeah."

"You hungry?"

"No."

I drove to town still going to get her something to eat.

-

"Hey phat." I cheesed kissing her lips.

"Hey baby." She smiled putting her head in my chest hugging me.

She had on one of my hoodies with no bra on and I'm pretty sure no panties on but I couldn't really tell sense the hoodie was really big on her.

"Babe I said I wasn't hungry." She frowned looking at the food bag.

"What you ate today?" I rose my eyebrows as she led me to her room.

"Umm... a sandwich." She said quietly.

I handed her food deciding not to fuss at her, I knew it was hard for her to eat so I try to help her instead of fuss at her about something that she already knows needs to be fixed, shit If anything , I was proud of her for eating.

"I missed you." She changed the topic biting into one of her fries.

"I missed you too." I bit my lip looking at her, her hair was damp and she had her natural face out, her body was moisturized and she smelt really good.

"You tryna go drive around after I take a shower?"

"Yeah." She nodded making me stand up.

1 hour later.

We were sitting in my car , in a alley zooted as hell.

"JASANI! What if Mars had water on it because we used to live there and we messed up the climate so badly that we had to send an escape pod to earth with only Adam and Eve in it and the pod was the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs?" She exclaimed holding my face in her hands.