Euphoria - 16

Jamaica, Monday 10:32 AM.

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"Bubba, wake up."

"Bub." I cracked my eyes open to see Ke'lannie staring back at me.

"Good morning." She smiled still naked, she had cover wrapped around her body.

"Good morning, beautiful." I wiped my eyes sitting up, I slept good as hell, this the best sleep I've ever gotten in a few years.

"Why you had to fuck me on every single wall?" She asked with a frown.

"Na' If remember correctly , you said that you wanted it so bad and that you wanted me to-"

"Aht aht, thats besides the point and is in the past." She held her finger up, she crawled to the edge of the bed.

Shit not the way she made me nut back to back. She can't fuck me like that no more, imma wife her ass up.

"You ain't gon be able to stand."

"Yes I am." She rolled her eyes sitting up right, she then stood up for a good 2 seconds and fell on the floor.

"Na' what I tell yo hardheaded ass? Listen sometimes." I now stood up going over to her.

"Shut up and help me." She demanded, I almost accidentally on purpose pushed her over.

I lifted her up and led her to the bathroom sitting her on the counter.

"Ahh!" She gasped looking at herself, she had hickeys all over her body, her hair was a mess and I'm pretty sure she was sore. Shit she still looked good to me.

"Ain't no 'Ahh' you did that shit." I chuckled sliding clean boxers on, we both slept naked after we bathed.

I went in her bag and got her some of her underwear and a bra.

"Wait I'm not wearing those kind of panties." She said making me raise my eyebrows.

"I'm wearing thongs, cause I'm wearing a dress and I don't want the pantie lines to show." She explained.

"Ion like the thought of somebody else looking at what's mine." I frowned.

"Let them look, you know I'm yours and only yours, that's why their looking from afar while your actually in my guts." I chuckled, her ass can't be serious worth shit.

"I'm the only person you gave head to?" I asked making her nod.

"Was it bad?"

"Was it bad? You snatched my damn soul."

"Real talk, I'm mad it took that long for you to put that on me." I said helping her slide her thongs on.

"I'm so sore." She whined as I struggled to put her bra on, I finally got it on her and went back to her bag to get her toothbrush also getting mine.

"You want me to get you something?" I asked getting in between her legs.

"Yeah."

"I'll get you something for your voice too." Her voice sounded a little hoarse.

"Okay." She took her tooth brush out of my hands and ran it under water.

-

3:30 pm

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

"Let's go to the beach after this." I suggested biting into the Cubano Sandwich I had ordered.

"Yea I'm down and after that we ca' go to the fair that's nearby and then later when can go to a club or something ." Daja said shrugging.

I almost finished all of my sandwich but I got full, everyone eased into their own conversations while I leaned back.