Euphoria - 04

Nyc, 7:23 pm.
5 weeks later

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"Moveee." Ke'lannie swatted her hands at me upset with me teasing her.

"It's not my fault your bleedinggggg." I teased making her groan again.

"New friend me please." She frowned turning the opposite way.

"Stop poking yo lip out." She rolled her eyes with an attitude.

"Keep on." She flicked me off.

"That's why I don't like you now." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"I don't like you either." She hugged the pillow sitting at an angle.

"Girl bleeding and don't know how to act." I dragged making her get my pillow and stomp her way into the living room with me following her .

"Aht Aht! Not Bloody Mary." Ant curled his lip up.

"At this point I'm just gon die." She dramatically fake fainted on the couch.

"Aht ahttt! Not y'all picking at my friend." Bean came out the kitchen eating my mother fucking chips.

"Go home." I mugged him snatching the now empty bag of chips.

"Oh my fucking god! I can't have nothing! I am a whole mother to y'all asses!" I exclaimed throwing the chip bag back at him making them bust out laughing like it was funny.

"Dude on his cycle." Ant said rolling his eyes.

"You can get out." I pointed at the door.

"Mmcht you know my baby mama kicked me out again." He rolled his neck.

"Mmcht what you done did now?" Ke'lannie scoffed.

" I didn't take out the chicken like she said." He crossed his arms making me laugh, Ant and Nuni, his baby mama, stayed getting into petty arguments, neither one of them ever cheats on each other though.

"And why it always gotta be me?" He asked holding his chest.

"Because you always doing something-"

"Stop talking to me, Bloody Mary." He held his hand up instantly making her face frown up.

"I'm going to go take a nap, giving me very much negative vibes." She threw up the peace sign and started walking back to my room.

I followed behind her at least 2 feet away.

"That didn't mean for you to follow me." She got under the covers laying on her side making me get behind her.

"Always tryna be up on me." She giggled as I started rubbing her stomach knowing it would put her to bed.

"And what about it ?" She shook her head with a slight smile.

I heard soft snores coming from below me and smirked.

I smiled to myself as i watched her peacefully sleep.

-
Omniscient
12:32 pm

"KD." Ke'lannie soft voice whispered popping her eyes open.

"Jasani , but continue." He corrected.

He's been waiting for her to wake up even though he didn't want to interrupt her peaceful sleep.

" I'm not tired anymore." She said ignoring the butterflies that had formed in her stomach.

"You slept for a long ass time and almost squeezed me to death yo lil ass should've been up." She made a yikes face.

"You need to eat something." She unwrapped her arms from around his waist and sat up on his lap.

"Acting like you ate." He rolled his eyes at her.

"I'm not hung-"

"Nope cmon." He tapped her thigh.

They both made their way to her nicely cleaned up kitchen.

He lifted her up and sat her on the counter while he began to search for something to cook.

He pulled out some pork chop and two potatoes and sat them on the counter.

He took the pork chops and sat them in some hot water to thaw out and began prepping the potatoes.

Ke'lannie watched him as he sat the potatoes on the cutting board and started chopping them up.

She watched his muscles flex as he chopped them up.

"You stare a lot." He chuckled finishing the chopping and was now seasoning.

"I—My bad." She fumbled over her words mentally cursing herself out.

"Why you get flustered so easily?" He slightly smiled at her shyness, something he didn't do a lot.

"I don't know, it only happens around yo' ugly ass." She said truthfully.

"You have a cute smile, you should smile more often." She kicked her legs back and forth.

"Nah I thought I was ugly and no it's a waste of air." She instantly frowned purposely kicking his back.

"It's not a waste of air and I was just playing." She shrugged messing with her fingers as she looked at her lap, something she tended to do when she was nervous.

He had his back to her as he poured a bit of oil in a pot to fry the food, he put the stove on medium high and got the pork chop out of sink.

He opened the packet and washed the meat in a bowl.

"When did you learn to cook?" Ke'lannie asked watching him.

"My pops taught me when I was younger." He shrugged seasoning the meat.

He put the meat in flower and made sure he covered them up before he dropped the meat into the oil and washing his hands before walking back over to her, he slid in between her legs and stared at her.

Their eyes met he placed his hand on the back of her neck pulling her toward him. He planted a kiss on her fore head before turning around and tending to the food.

-

-

-

Thoughts 💭

-

-

-

Something short just to get them to bond.