๛ ¹⁹ 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡

A/n: merry late Christmas! Here's more of a comfort chap I guess.

 ~𐀔chapter nineteen𐀔~

a little over two weeks later, the thoughts from that day still plagued you (wondering if he had affection for you or not). Though you still slept together and gave each other company, you still felt uneasy when he showed some form of care.

it was a disease of sorts that you had, losing interest in a pursuit whenever you found out the other person already liked you.

in short, it didn't seem fun.

Plus you ended up researching him more and realized he wasn't only just rich, but one of the top ten wealthiest bachelors in all Japan. though most people knew his name, not many remembered his face.

wouldn't it be weird if he confessed to me?

it's not like he really knows anything about me to like me either.

you scrunched up your nose at the thought as you rested the side of your face on your folded arms on the table.

alphas don't like betas moron. Especially billionaire ones.

you groaned at the thought and turned your face so that you faced downward instead.

"y/n now that I think about it. You don't usually do relationships for longer three weeks." yua mused aloud and you glanced back up when ichika pushed her bento to your arm as a gesture for you to taste her food.

"Thanks I'm good. belly ache "you said to ichika with an apologetic smile then glanced to yua to respond "because my tolerance for men is low".

"why force yourself to tolerate them then?" Ichika chuckled pulling the bento away and you sighed, frowning shortly afterwards.

dick.

"but it's been longer than a month?" Yua quirked a brow.

It's not a relationship though

"It's different" you found yourself saying as you sighed and sat up, reaching for a bottle of water.

"how" they both asked seeming intrigued and you took a second to roll your eyes as you continued drinking.

was it because it wasn't a relationship? Because you were still strangers? Or because you both became so intimate on such odd terms.