49 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔

Thanks for your support and 660k reads and 2k followers!!!!!

I'm trying to get better btw❤️

I know I have a lot of spell errors but it's mostly because I'm thinking about a lot of things as I write and I tend to change sentences a lot mid writing. When I reread my brain blinds me from the errors because I know what's supposed to be there. The moment I finish this book I'll edit it so that it makes more sense.

I have an idea kinda and the reason I'm writing it here is because i won't write the story so I'll just say it (barely been able To finish one ). So I mentioned in one of the first few chaps and this about a nameless glasses girl then hangs with the trio on mondays. She's nameless because she's basically y/n but in an alternative universe?

I kept her unnamed so I could build a story on her if I needed to. Basically the story would be between glasses y/n and ichika.  About her trying to get ichika to get over the y/n in this story. So yeh.

glasses y/n is a alpha though.

——-

you had stayed at shota's house that night though falling asleep in the closet only merited you a backache and neck pains.

the first exam came by like nothing significant had happened the past few days. If anything the somewhat constant school environment gave you some mental stability in your disoriented mind.

you held the pen to your mouth, absentmindedly chewing on the cover as you entertained the usual argument by he doorway.

a dispute about the answers from the exam between people in the same year.

"what did you put for the first case study in section c?" the class representative asked and you tilted your head to the side in thought earning a groan from yua who was playing in your hair.

'a merchant, pam, has 8 ways to get to her destination. at an intersection, a traveler tells Pam that 2 of which are shortcuts but that one of which is dangerous. On choosing the west she gets robbed. Can she charge the traveler for her lost'

I think it's that one.

"oh...that one was on the past paper, I wrote that she can't blame the traveler since knew of the risk but still chose one. She just fucked up on the fifty fifty" you said then watched as the class rep's eyes brightened.

"Right right! I knew that I knew the question from somewhere! did you also put that xxxx?" she turned to ask her friend from the next door classroom.

"something like that. I actually put that the other is in the wrong since they knew which one was dangerous and still made the merchant pick" the girl laughed nervously and a boy from her class agreed.

you turned to yua, "did you put that or what I had?"

"I put 6" your amber eyed friend admitted to you quietly and you exhaled a third nostril in your nose.

of course.

"don't make anyone hear that"

"it's ok. I got the other questions covered." she reassured you resting her chin on your shoulder from behind and you chuckled.

"hey what shampoo did you use. It smells nice" she asked you and you glanced over your shoulder at her.

"what?"

"like did you use a new shampoo or conditioner or bath soap or something?" she asked and you furrowed your brows in thought.

might be Aizawa's body wash, you figured.