๛ ¹² 𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑

a/n: conversation as I wrote this book
me to self: I prolly shouldn't write another smut chap so soon.
self to me: but it's a smut book :D
me to self: but i just wrote a scene two chapters ago and-
Self to me: a. smut. book :D

~ 𐀔chapter twelve𐀔~smut included

~ 𐀔chapter twelve𐀔~
smut included

it had taken him about fifteen minutes to get there though he told you before that he'd be there in thirty minutes.

when you got in neither of you said nothing. though you thought he would wear an annoyed expression matching his voice on the call, he had a relatively calm face.

you, on the other hand, were a second close from throwing a fit. you sighed and rubbed both hands over your eyes as you slouched in the seat.

replaying the events of the day just cemented even more why you hated alphas.

yet here I am...

you looked cross at him and unintentionally glared though you glanced back away with your face heating up.

of course he's fucking hot in glasses.

aizawa was dressed in a white dress shirt loosely tucked in dark blue pants. his dark hair was messily hugging his face and thin rectangle glasses sat on his nose.

he was hot and he had done nothing wrong, yet you were pissed. it wasn't until you were passing your school that your bitterness surged, mostly because he still hadn't said anything.

you were quiet for your own reasons but what was his? he didn't even make an attempt at a conversation.

don't start. you tried to calm yourself as you reached in the bag for the paper bag of lollipops but all you felt was an empty wrapper.

fucking sick of this shit.

"you know....I really fucking hate alphas" your argument finally started while aizawa was at a stop light and he glanced at you with slightly furrowed eyebrows.

"you guys don't care about the other genders. only interested in getting entertained and satisfied. a bunch of fucking predators idolized by the public for what? then you sabotage others with those stupid fucking pheromones"

you were so caught up in your tantrum that you hadn't realized that he had pulled over in a dead end with the engine still running.

"now that I think about it, it's not even just alphas. It's men overall.  You don't think or feel anything unless the thoughts or feelings are led by your dicks. You're really no differ-"