๛ ⁸ ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ

A/n: okay so for Aizawa's laugh, I added the video above. Timestamp is 0:43 to about 0:46.  it's truly an amazing sound

  it's truly an amazing sound

~𐀔chapter eight𐀔~

just as you had mysteriously ended up in front of the building from the interview, you ended up in the front seat of his car picking at your cuticles.

he didn't carry you home nor to his 'home' but instead parked by a free parking curb near the coast. eventually, he shut off the engines and you focused on the tide hitting against the rocks to distract yourself from the silence.

Small droplets from the rain streaming down the windscreen.

right. we're supposed to talk about what happened. how the fuck do we start?

also, you couldn't understand if it was because you hadn't seen him in a while or because you had become conscious of the scent, but the smell of pumpkin spice that followed him was even more earthy and noticeable than before.

is that a fragrance or pheromones?

regardless maybe I should apologize for getting in bed with him.

"how much?" he started the conversation and it took you a while to realize what he said since you were lost in thought.

"what"

he sighed at this point, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel and slowly your brows knitted. as soon as you understood you couldn't help but laugh.

"pfft. the fuck? you're joking. hush money?" the very idea of it made you hysterical and a genuine look of confusion grew on his face.

"that's not what you want?"

"ah, shit... you really are a dick. you said you wanted to talk... I thought that you were thinking up an argument since you ghosted...instead you....want to pay...ha" it's like the hysterics had faded and the more you realized his view on the situation.

it really was only me huh.

"fuck it" you muttered reaching for the door and it clicked to lock. "Wait...I'm sorry" he said resting a hand on your shoulder and you sighed.

"Open the fu-"

"I want to talk about it. though I'm not quite sure why that would make you upset" he added and you glared at him.