๛ ³⁰ 𝑟𝑢𝑡

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENDLESS SUPPORT

A/n: I just wanna say.... I got really flustered writing this. So I hope you guys like it.

P.s. Aizawa during a rut doesn't have a filter

 Aizawa during a rut doesn't have a filter

~ 𐀔 chapter thirty𐀔~
*smut included*

"You got a new place too" you said nervously strolling into the flat, one a little larger than the original but basically the same building.

"New year changes" he said closing the door behind him with his foot as he walked to the kitchen to put down the bags.

"Ooh nice"

I can't believe I got wet just thinking of what might happen.

But it's been a week right?

noticing how distracted you were he spoke again.

"just to make it clear, by allowing this you're saying you want to be my woman" he said glancing over his shoulders at you and you flushed as you averted your gaze.

"Well...then that just means you want me to be your...woman" you retorted as if it was a contest and he breathed a laugh before setting down the bags.

you helped him packing out the groceries to calm your nerves but it really wasn't working, every-time your hands touched you felt electricity.

Though you couldn't smell the pheromones in the air to know his rut was slowly starting, the air felt denser with how much there was.

what you did pick up on was how flustered his skin was, beads of sweat forming on the back of his neck as he packed out the groceries. you swallowed hard and tried not to pay him much mind.

will it happen suddenly?

the sexual tension was hard to ignore though and you wouldn't be surprised if you both started in the kitchen.

"Brat....you're standing too close" he said putting a hand to his face and you jolted from hearing his voice suddenly then immediately zipped backwards.

"Oh fuck sorry" you blurted feeling your face cook with steam.

"If you're freaking out now, you should call it quits. this is the last warning you'll get from me" he said and you made an annoyed sound "no I'll go shower up."

"Then....hurry up. I'm losing my fucking mind." he said and chewed on your bottom lip but left either way.

you tried not to take too long though almost every second you found yourself daydreaming on what would happen while the water ran down your body.