๛ ¹³ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠

~𐀔𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𐀔~

you had woken from a strange dream of large animals chasing you to realize your classes ended. you groaned when you woke and tried to force yourself back to sleep despite the chattering in the class.

ugh I'm exhausted. never....again. maybe.

"you want to talk to y/n?" you heard someone ask and another one hummed in response.

"i think she may be asleep"

"Oye wake up. A first year is at the door to you" ichika said resting her coat over your head and eventually you flailed to get your way out of the suffocating situation.

"what" you woke groggily with an annoyed look as you rubbed your eyes. After focusing your eyes at the door for a minute, you furrowed your eyebrows.

urarara?

"oh she just woke!" the class representative said pointing to you and the girl flushed as soon as she met your eyes. It was the same dark haired, brown eyed girl from the day before.

as she walked with determination to your desk you got more and more confused.

"L/n! For you!" She said standing in front of your desk and she bowed with a large toblerone chocolate outstretched to you.

"eh?" you and ichika said at the same time , the rest of the class and persons near the doorway peeped at the exchange curiously.

"A confession?"  you began to hear people mutter and you flushed watching the girl's courage's begin to wither under the pressure.

you stood and squeezed the desk to steady yourself then looked to ichika with an annoyed look. "If I take too long take my bag to the cafe please"

"everything's fine!" she said slapping your back playfully and your body shuddered from the pain as you bit into your bottom lip.

he really could've been gentler.

"be right back" you said smiling tight lipped as you grabbed the first year's hand and walked away from the crowded area.

"oye, you really drew a lot of attention up there" you said when you had reached at the back on the auditorium near to the court.

the girl blushed meekly and apologized, bowing again.

"should you be at school? I thought your heat was triggered yesterday"