๛ ²² 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘

a/n: okay so I may have impulsively decided to see like five more chapters to the plot. So yea.

 ~𐀔chapter twenty-two𐀔~

you didn't know how many weeks or months it had been since. not because it couldn't be counted, but because you tried not to though you were sure somewhere at the back of your mind the number of days was already there.

yet once again, unable to subdue the thoughts, you found yourself wondering about him.

The last time you'd seen anything relatively related to him was when someone had donated a large sum to the school's festival under your name though you knew it wasn't your parents.

and you had blocked him so you couldn't ask.

it was the end of the year now and winter break had found you, ichika and and yua drunkenly arguing at a booth in the club.

something about the final exams and how they were nothing like what you guys studied for, yet the drunker you got the more you found yourself zoning out.

would he notice that I unblocked him? you stirred the sweeter drink with a metal straw not realizing that the two had asked for your input on something.

"Tch. You're zoning out again" ichika said over the music rolling her eyes with an inaudible groan when you flinched back to reality.

"Just get laid already. geesh. call up an ex and let him give you head" yua slurred in a mess of words trying to type in her passcode and furrowed her brows.

idiot. you found yourself thinking as you flipped her upside down phone in her hand, earning a sound of surprise.

he's the ex I want to call up though.

was he even an ex?

regardless, as soon as she mentioned head you began to recall the memory of him pressing you against the glass walls of the room at the hotel, taming you with his tongue.

you squirmed and pushed away the thought.

"no one won't do it as good" you found yourself complaining as you dipped your head to the straw and ichika pursued her lips.

"depends where you're looking" she said and breathed a laugh as she watched you miss the straw for a full fifteen seconds.

you sent a glare to her once the straw was between your lips. "and I'm guessing you know where I can get good head"

"I mean...fuck. ask me"