๛ ¹⁵ 𝑓𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑

~𐀔chapter fifteen𐀔~

~𐀔chapter fifteen𐀔~

after you had seen aizawa saturday, you hadn't seen him again all weekend and that seemed to frustrate you more than the exam that you would be sitting on Tuesday. in fact, to some extent it made you feel sick.

preparing for a fever you started wearing your mask. Still there weren't any flu-like symptoms. you only felt fevered and disoriented. even without the mask your breaths fell shorter.

you didn't even smoke , instead you had ended up eating 17 of the 50 lollipops and it was only Monday night.

"y/n" ichika said tapping the top of your head with the spine of her book and you flinched. "what?"

"you're not focused at all" she called you out and you laughed nervously. you had forgotten that they stopped by you to study for the exam.

you had barely heard a word since they came.

"yua you too" ichika scowled causing yua to squirm. she had been sitting folded legged with her phone above her book. Whatever she was texting about had her grinning and blushing ear to ear.

I wish he would text me.

you couldn't help thinking with a sigh as you tried to concentrate on the small white board ichika was writing on. the last time he had texted you was when you mentioned that you were going to study with your friends and he wished you best of luck.

he was so strict that he wouldn't even text you during your study period.

stupid old bastard. ugh.

"Seriously. Are you both that dick stricken?" she said sighing dramatically and you both turned scarlet.

"I'm NOT" you snapped in embarrassment causing her to chuckle meanwhile yua mumbled "speak for yourself".

"Pfft your ears are red as hell y/n" ichika said casually touching your ear and a shriek left you as you jolted away.

You heard how lewd the sound was as soon as it left you and you covered your already masked face with a hand as you averted your gaze to the side.

"Oye you're not gonna pretend like that didn't happen" ichika teased pulling at the hand on your face. "Wasn't that a little too sexy y/n" yua laughed.

"wa......wanna die?" you tried to threaten but you were so embarrassed that your threat sounded like child's play.

When ichika removed your hand, she saw the same flustered and lust fill gaze that aizawa always saw. It was like the look of an omega in heat or a alpha in a rut.