⁴². 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑗𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑒

SHort hair Aizawa ✨(I didn't draw this btw)

I'm gonna really try not to pass fifty chapters lol. I need to finish this. But who knows...might even make a sequel depending on how it goes.

(This is why this fifty chapter shit can't work because I'm gonna have to put the smut chapter in the next one. BECAUSE I CHANGED THE PLOT FOR THIS CHAPTER AND WROTE SO MUCH. Also, the last part will seem random but it relates to the upcoming chapter. Also. I referenced events in the chapter: disbelief. I'll try to write it now and double update? Idk)

FOR THOSE WHO SAW ME UPDATE AND RAN OVER AFTER I UNPUBLISHED SORRYY LMFAOO

P.S. I LOVE YOU GUYS and if you don't like something I did or said in the book lemme know

 I LOVE YOU GUYS and if you don't like something I did or said in the book lemme know

~𐀔chapter forty-two𐀔~

Friday was a day you looked forward to since you were already thrilled with the idea of what would take place on the weekend.

why though?

it's not like you've never had sex with him before, obviously, but you could already tell it would be better than the rest.

from the way you teased each other and with how much you both held back to play the silly game. in fact, some of the threats he made you were secretly looking forward to.

talks of toys and tying you up made your heartbeat like thunder.

you probably wouldn't have that much time for the incoming weeks since you had finals and he had to fly out again soon so you decided that you wanted this time to be one worth remembering.

and so you decided that you'd put some effort into it as well.

seeing that you made some money online from the stock investments Aizawa got you into, you had more than enough spare change to get some things for that day too.

you had already stashed a few things you ordered but today you wanted to buy the final touch in person.

"I can't believe we came here in our uniforms" Ichika groaned as she trailed behind you in the lingerie store. dark hair tousled back and green eyes barely finding interest in the mostly see-through apparel on the mannequins.