๛𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 53 - graduation

It's the end so it's gonna be kinda cheesy.

>>two years later<<

it had been two years since the graduation passed and frankly so much had changed that you barely had time to note it all.

and so, too lazy to keep up, you didn't worry about it since they weren't that critical to your lifestyle.

"remember thursday you all have the research proposal to submit. I trust and believe you're about through with them.Bare in mind that top scorers get a free pass while everyone else has to attend the all day symposium on Saturday. I don't want to go,  I'm sure you all don't want to go either so do what you have to do" the lecturer dragged on as you stuffed your laptop in you bag.

the study hall was lit with chatter and moans at the mention of the electric vehicle batteries summit and you clicked your tongue in mid annoyance.

aizawa wants to fly out Friday evening.

I can't be caught up in this shit.

I'm almost through though so I should be good.

"y/n we're gonna grab some food on the road before we get to the next sesh (session). you interested?" Malcolm, your seat mate asked.

"Nah. I'll take coffee though"

"iced, hot, frappe?" you thought about the question as you walked by the group through the door.

"you know she always take frappes at midday" lee, a shorter girl with a platinum bob, offered then added "and lollipops"

"right and any flavor but blueberry. trust me I know. but I'm just asking in case today's the day she decides to switch it up"

"the day that shit happens I'll eat cheerios with whole wheat bread" reed joked and they sputtered on laughter as Malcolm shook his head with a "lame ass. I wonder how your man manages some times. we'll be back in ten mins"

"literally flamed for no reason. And he handles me just fine. Manhandles at that" you shook your head disapprovingly.

"Literally didn't want to know that. But I'll get the caffeine" he faked a barf and walked ahead.

"It's that adoration. don't miss us too much" said reed who tapped your back as he walked by you then instinctively leant forward in time to dodge swinging arm.

" 1 - nil." he commented as he made an L with his hand before the red head leapt towards the others and they went around the corner.

you couldn't help to chuckle at the group as you made your way to the campus' convenience store.

with the help of Aizawa's status, you were able to redo your exams the summer following the graduation. with your honest grades and his reference to vouch for your inability to graduate, you were able to start at a university for engineering two districts away by the following January.

engineering because you always liked motors like bikes and cars. Because you always wanted to be able to make one yourself.

and with a new school came new friends.

Malcolm (22), reed (21) and lee (22) who all came from a neighboring community and unanimously decided to adopt you.

though nothing ever did quite feel like the trio you were used to.

i should get a bottle of water so I can take the pill.

there's one left in the packet but chiyo still hasn't gotten back to me about the other set.