๛ ¹⁶ 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑

~𐀔chapter sixteen𐀔~

~𐀔chapter sixteen𐀔~

was this course always that easy? you thought when you realized you were the first person to submit your papers. Ichika stared at you in awe as you walked back to the seat to gather your things.

"where you going?" she muttered under her breath so the teacher wouldn't hear and you glanced at the teacher then back at her as you muttered "home. they said I could leave early cause my temperature is feverish"

"ahh..I understand. text me later. looks like I'll be in here a while " she whispered before making a motion with her head to yua who was trying to interpret the answers on the small note ichika had passed her. you snickered under your breath before hurrying out.

You practically jogged towards the school gates and your jogs absentmindedly turned to skips when you realized aizawa had pulled up at the gates. your heart lurched and your breathing pace increased.

Shit I'm too excited.

you forced yourself to walk at a normal pace to his car though by the time you were seated you were still quietly panting under your mask. your heart was hectic and you pressed your legs together as you put on your seatbelt.

finally you looked at him and muttered an 'evening'. his hair  was in a low bun and he was wearing a long sleeved dress shirt and pants.

maybe he was at work earlier.

"that was quick. are you sure you did well?" he asked and you took in a deep breath. Hearing him speak in person had a much more lewd effect on you than when he called you in the morning.

somehow you wish he would pounce on you right there despite still being parked in front of the school gates.

"it's not like i raced to see you or anything. It was just easy" you grumbled under your breath turning to the window as he began to pull away from the gates.

that's a lie.

"right you wouldn't" he chuckled patting your head and you unintentionally trembled.

"are you sick?"

"I'm not " you said a bit too quick as you pulled off your mask before mentally swearing at yourself. you couldn't help but worry that if he knew you had a fever he wouldn't sleep with you out of fear of contracting it.

had your thoughts always been like this? you had just started having sexual relations with him but now it was all you could think about.