๛ ³² 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑓

~ 𐀔 chapter thirty-two 𐀔~

you were almost a month into your relationship now and though much didn't change, it felt different than before.

the way you both interacted, the small smiles that always lingered, the sensuality that seemed less rushed than before.

but what made it different?

the reassuring sense of a title or the affirmed feelings that were mutual between you both?

whatever it was, it was comforting since you felt like you had no worries around him. dating aizawa made you feel a sense of security, though you felt ashamed that it stemmed from his general dislike of females and how it was basically impossible for him to find his mate.

you were selfish but the solace from being with the bastard was something that, eventually, you found worth being selfish about.

it was out in the open, but it wasn't public; you both didn't need the drama from him being over a decade older and you still being in high school. It was legal but it was still not of the norm, especially since it was a relationship between a beta and an alpha. A dominant alpha at that.

So who knew?

the driver, Night-eye, and a few of his men in suit that you'd come across during the small vacation.

though you weren't bragging about it, you wanted someone you trusted to know too.

your trusted companions of course, since they knew the details but no name of face.

and though it might've been too early to count the relationship as a success, you decided it was finally time to bring him up.

yua and ichika wouldn't stop asking either way.

at current, the three of you had been sitting in a corner in class with your desk turned to each other since it was lunch time. You figured it was best to bring it up while you all swapped lunch as custom.

"so are you gonna tell us who your man is now?I know it's bothering you but I'm just really excited for you" yua asked slightly pouting as she rested the side of her face in her hand. she used her next hand to pass you her lunch box.

"she won't so keep your excitement in your balls" Ichika said chuckling as she passed hers to yua and you took out yours, quirking a brow as you handed it to her.

"I don't have balls wha-" yua began to complain, the usually bubbly blonde now a bit miserable since the class before was boring, and you cut her off.