52 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒂

a/n: pic above is how I imagine ichika. also the chapter is subject to editing. I just wanted to get this out for you guys

"Today we're gonna find out what gender we are. isn't that fun?!" The teacher edged you all before stepping out to answer a call.

"I'm definitely gonna be an alpha and the best alpha in the district— screw that, in the world!"  a boy who's face was foggy came into view as he yelled with a grin and the rest of you began bidding on everyones genders.

" no y/n's gonna be the best alpha! I can tell" another guessed.

"No no she's gonna be an omega but a dominant like my mama because she's gonna be my wife—"

"hell no" a kid leaning on a desk, messy dark hair almost covering their eyes and shirt out of their skirt said deadpanned.

strong features that were more apparent when she clenched her jaws.

at the comment the group erupted in a fit of laughter but the dark haired girl was very serious, icy green eyes glaring.

"Ichi you're being too mean" you scolded her with a nervous laugh as you slapped the back of her head.

"kuntaro...you wanna die? everyone knows y/n will marry ichika"  his friends elbowed him to warn him not to make such jokes since everyone knew ichika had a certain claim on you.

"Right and I'll be the priest!" yua joined in and the rest began to dib on their roles in the wedding.

"but it has to be between alpha and omega for it to work" another said and you leant into your palm watching them.

"huh?" Ichika asked

"if you both get alpha or omega it won't work and you'll have to marry someone else."

"that's rubbish, I'll still marry her"

"And I'm telling you it doesn't workk. Are you hard headed?"

"does all of that really matter.... then gender is stupid" you said.

"it matters even when you get big! alphas have more friends then omegas after. My big brother told me. don't you want everyone to play with you?"

"and if I'm a beta....won't we still all be friends? you'll all still play with me right?"  you asked and their blurry faces seemed to swim more.

"...right?"

"well... of course"

the answers were hesitant and a disconcerting awkwardness passed through the classroom.

"don't worry about it. you'll be a pretty omega like my mama" kuntaro tried to lighten the air and you agreed with a smile to keep the sadness at bay.

"ichi is gonna be an alpha. but ichi will still be ichi" you said  just now putting your input on her gender and they all agreed.

it was something that you could tell just by looking at her. it was literally impossible for her to be anything else.

"and ichika? what do you think y/n will be. do you want her to be a dominant omega or an alpha too?"  kuntaro asked and ichika was quiet for a while.