๛ ³¹ 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

The chapter summed up in one picture is the media above ^^^

Also again and again, thanks for the love!!!

~ 𐀔 chapter thirty-one 𐀔~*smut included slightly*

*smut included slightly*

'he's gonna kill me' you remembered thinking as he intertwined your now freed hands with his above your head as he breathed against your neck and rolled his clammy body against yours.

you don't know why you thought that it wouldn't be exhausting to keep up with him; each moment you blinked you were in a different hold.

it felt like you passed out every once in a while or rather as if you were in a trance; mostly drunken from the fatigue of too many orgasms to count.

somewhere along the later hours of the night aizawa's whole demeanor had shifted, his actions more urgent, rough and his responses replaced with sounds rather than words.

whenever his lips met your skin, he nipped at it; his teeth always finding areas which felt pleasurable

he'd lost control of himself; yua had warned you about it but experiencing first hand made you actually consider it to be a possibility that you'd die.

the only sane thing he did was to bring a cup of water to you when you were thirsty, pressing the straw to your lips so you wouldn't have to get up then it was back to being railed senseless again.

somehow you didn't hate it though. The trance was more of a dream than a nightmare but the only thing holding you back was the natural disposition of your body.

mentally you could keep up, physically you were a trembling mess from being overstimulated and couldn't move a limb on your own.

that didn't mean you'd call it quits of course, you were too stubborn to even consider it. you'd prefer to die trying.

literally.

especially since you were the one to suggest staying with him during his rut.

the next moment you found consciousness, daylight had found you both in the bed and there was finally no movement.

You were laying on your side with your arms wrapped around something soft. his head was pressed to your chest breathing softly and the softness you felt was from your hands in his hair.

the mess you called legs were wrapped around his upper torso and his body curled towards you.

It was the most vulnerable you ever saw him and you would have found it cute if you didn't realize the grip he had on your sore body.