๛ ⁴⁰ 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

a/n: almost 300 k babbyyyyy
Oh wait lemme clear some things up:
•Mt. Lady is ms. Takayama
•Ichika's mother is midnight
•The green-haired lady in the chapter respectful is not Deku's mom. It's Ms Joke
•The teacher that is mean to y/n is small might.
And the chapter where I said silence means consent...please. Why would I ever mean sexually lmao

New tendo story called slime!

~𐀔chapter forty𐀔~

at some point you were all seated: you on an individual couch with Aizawa sitting on the armrest and Ms Takeyama sitting across from you both on the L shaped couch.

you couldn't help but frown slowly at the situation. mostly because you couldn't really understand why Aizawa seemed so confident about the situation.

he even went on to bet you earlier (while you were in the shower) that if the situation disappointed you, you could do anything you want and you went on to promise the same thing to him.

now you were waiting to see if you would lose or win although you doubted you'd lose.

"let me get this straight. You guys are sleeping together?" Ms Takayama asked with her red eyes looking between the two of you with an unreadable expression.

"very much so. Look" you said and pointed to the darkening mark on his neck to which he glanced to you, narrowing his eyes slightly at the reminder of how you had teased him.

you shuddered and glanced away from him at this, acting as if you never saw the look.

this man is out to kill me.

"willingly?" She asked and you cocked a brow in confusion.

"what does that even mean?"

"Is it a paid scam?" she asked and you scowled. "What? no"

"I'm sorry. I just meant shōta doesn't date so this is new to me" she said and you scrunched up your nose.

does everybody on this planet call him by his first name?

"She uses your first name?" you asked quirking a brow at him and he answered without looking at you "we've known each other for some time".

oh wow.

"I never knew you dated how long has it been? You didn't even tell mee. No wonder you haven't been home recently. The fridge is empty as hell" She whined to him and he made a sour expression.