45 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛

Sorry for the late update guys. I started working and my shifts are crazy so barely any sleep. I have free time now so yea. That's if you guys are still here though T^T
❐❑❒❏❐❑❒❏
𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚

not knowing whether to sit and tap his foot or to pace walkways into the floor, Aizawa was stuck in a loop of doing both—trying to ease his anxiety.

his careless mistake had found him stressed out in his hallway as he listened for anything at all from inside his closed room door.

a whisper of how much you hated him or a scream to testimony the pain he put you in.

all in all he was wishing he would hear a laugh or something to know that you were okay but he knew he'd never hear that.

not after hearing that blood curdling scream that left you and how you desperately begged him to take it out yet he couldn't offer what you wanted.

in fact, it took an hour before he could.

other than the faint memory replaying in his head, the only thing shota could hear was the quiet questioning of his private doctor and your worn out hums as answers.

again he sat, ran his hands through his hair, knotted his fingers then stood to pace again.

your phone buzzing off in his pocket wasn't helping either.

"hey could you calm down?" Yu takeyama was there yet he definitely forgot and was only reminded of her presence when she spoke.

he looked to the blonde assistant who had visited abruptly when he asked for assistance and furrowed his brows.

what?

"calm down? do you understand the gravity of this situation?" he asked and yu blinked her bright red eyes at him blankly.

"it's because i understand why I'm telling you to calm down"

"I can't. It's unreasonable that you even think it's possible. You realize she may be permanently damaged right? or pregnant. oh my fucking hell I'm an idiot-"

"Shota. She's not gonna die or anything. Sore maybe but she'll be okay. You think she's the first person in the world to get knotted? How do you think Eri get here? I was knotted too. More than once. It hurts but you have my word, she'll be okay" aizawa looked to takeyama when she spoke, his face strained as he listened to her reasoning but he already had a rebuttal.

a sound one that he didn't want to say aloud in the event that it was overheard and misunderstood.

'but she's a beta'

as if she understood the unsaid thoughts she sighed and watched as he face palmed when he was pacing again.

personally, it was the first time takeyama had ever seen shota so physically stressed out—shirt crushed and badly buttoned, shoes tossed to the side as he paced in his socks—since hizashi and his parents died.

even so, his current state took the award. slightly, she felt bitter that something like this triggered more emotions than literal death of immediate relatives and a close friend for him.

"I admit. You're an idiot. You should have considered the possibility of this happening the moment you started dating. if you're this stressed, when you see her again you'll only stress her out more"

"I was hoping it wouldn't happen. I thought I couldn't..." he said and trailed off since he had never felt emotionally attached enough during sex to knot anyone hence he had ultimately thought it was impossible for him.