๛ ²³ 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝

a/n: imagine a story with a delinquent kurapika. Should I do a story competition? Would you guys participate? Like just for shits and giggles. It would basically be a one shot about the pic above. If you would wanna compete just say I 🥷.

anywayssssssss. As you have been waiting for 🥁🥁🥁

~ 𐀔chapter twenty-three𐀔~
*smut included*
(starts late also I don't really write fluff? I'm allergic to it lmao but it seems like it has some)

drunk moments were always strange, each second being spent in completely different areas that made you feel like you could teleport.

you were always left with the woozy after-effects. One second you were on the ground sitting next to shinsou, another second you were sitting in aizawa's car with your heart beating in your ears.

you couldn't remember how he got you to agree to go with him but you already texted ichika that you had gone home cause you weren't feeling great.

it wasn't a complete lie.

you were nervous as hell. it had been so long since you saw him. His new look made him seem more mature. His hair was shorter but still messy. it was so short you almost mistook him for someone else, but his scar was a dead giveaway.

His face was the same though the bags under his eyes seemed darker and the frown that usually modeled his rested face was now a natural scowl. The stubbled face that you always treasured was now back as well.

Thought it pained that he chopped off the hair you loved so much, he somehow seemed not only unfamiliar, but also hotter

Thought it pained that he chopped off the hair you loved so much, he somehow seemed not only unfamiliar, but also hotter.  Whenever you caught each other eyes you usually glanced away adding to the tension.

and the tension in the car made your tongues heavy.

should I say something?  will he say something? What will he say?

whatever the first statement was would determine whether it ends now or you'd continue the fling.

Is that what you wanted?

eventually you were parked in front of your house and you both soundlessly waited for a conversation starter from each other.

Unexpectedly he was the one to start.

"i know you said you got the wrong contact..but since we're here we should talk about it right?" he suddenly asked and you flinched before nodding.