๛ ⁶ 𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑

*𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓭*

*𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓭*

~ 𐀔chapter six 𐀔~

oye oye oye. what the hell do I do?

 what do I do? he'll clearly think I jumped him since I'm on the bed.

that wasn't the plan!

...not fully the plan.

your spiralling brain quieted as soon as you felt his lips press to the back of your neck for a short time.

for a moment you all you could hear was white noise. you tried to trick your brain into thinking it was a hallucination until he continued to kiss and gently suck the back of your neck and where the neckline of the shirt slid down your shoulder.

from the way he breathed and sometimes stopped, you could tell he wasn't awake and you were having an internal crisis about it.

'what the fuck is going on? should I wake him? should I stop him now'

his clothed hips began to rub against you to cause friction and he kept one of his hands moulded into your waist to keep you in place.

your hand shot up to cover your mouth feeling his very prominent hard-on and you had a strange recollection of kicking off the sweats before coming into the bed. So now feeling him press so firmly against your rear made your skin felt hot.

shit that actually felt good what the hell.

why am I covering my mouth? I don't moan during sex...unless it's fake. is it that I don't want to wake him?

not wanting to wake him? why?

though you didn't admit it to yourself, you were very curious as to what would happen if you didn't stop him. it's not like you hated it so for the time being, you shut out your conscience.

the hand he had on your waist had disappeared under your shirt palming at your chest, squeezing your nipple and a whining sound left you. "soft" his voice came out close to your ear following a groan and your breath hitched.

forget the fishing line analogy. you had pulled inn something that was way above your head. aizawa had taken the fishing line for himself and made it his own. using it to bind you under him.

he rubbed the tip of his nose against your neck as he kissed at your jaw. "hot" his deep voice sounded again in between kisses.