⁴¹ 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒

finals starting so I'm busy busy but thanks for waiting!
also, over 25k people have started this since the last update. I'm excited and terrified.

~𐀔chapter forty-one𐀔~*heat warning*

*heat warning*

"I'm scared" you mumbled when Aizawa wrapped his arm around your waist and held you captive tightly where you straddled him.

Aizawa chuckled and pressed a kiss to your neck but offered no response.

"Aizawa honestly..." you squirmed seeing that even though he wasn't doing anything, your body couldn't deal with the close contact.

"quit squirming. I told you I wouldn't do anything didn't I?" Aizawa said nipping at where he had placed a hickey the night before and you shuddered.

you won't...but I might.

"you're bullshitting me" you retorted though your whole face was warm all the way to your neck.

"no. I'll cash that favour in next weekend...when you can manage" his nose and stubble rubbed against your neck where he buried his face and squeezed your eyes shut to try and get a hold of yourself.  "F/n...the things I am going to do to you..." he said lowly with his lips closer to your ear then tightened his grip on your waist and you tried to pull away abruptly.

again you couldn't make it far, since he held you captive but had managed to lean away about arms length from him.

Shota was smug. a smugness that came about as soon as he proved you wrong with yū and a smugness that stayed all evening. it even seemed to amplify as he realized how you were basically overheating and you weren't even being touched.

"Cat's got your tongue," Aizawa asked and you grimaced at him.

his dark eyes stayed fixed to yours and a smirk pulled on his lips. you had half a mind to pull that loose bun from his hair and punch him in the face for making you so flustered

"shota. look you buck—fucking bastard. You can't just..." you stuttered for words and he hummed a laugh.

"I can't just what? hold my girlfriend?" his words did you no good since he has specifically used that wording when he realized how you reacted when yū called you his girlfriend.

you couldn't find any words, any breath to speak them and you were frustrated that he once again easily made you like this.

you averted your gaze, thinking you were lucky you were at least spared for the day but feeling like this almost seemed worse.

fucking simp.

"with that expression, I've warned you about and the fact that you're still in heat, you should be happy I have good control. you should trust me. I won't do a thing" he used a hand to remove your hands that you pushed him back with then pulled you closer to him so your chests were touching.