Prologue

A/N: Hey Everyone! Welcome to my first ever Fanfiction Story! I hope you enjoy it! 
Any comments, concerns, and suggestions are welcome! All I ask is that you stay nice and kind to me and your fellow readers! Love, forever and always- Cassie

P.S- I will most likely need help with the smut writing so if you’re interested in helping me get started let me know! 

...

An editor walks in through big glass doors leading into the BAU bullpen.

He observes the room searching for the man named David Rossi.

“Hey! You look out of place… who are you?”

“I’m Matt Leasen, looking for David Rossi.”

“An editor, huh?”

“Yeah, I’m here to observe and get some more information for his upcoming book.”

“Alright, then follow me.”

“What’s your name?”

“Emily Prentiss, I’m one of the profilers that work with Rossi.”

Matt marks that small bit of information down, “Who else is on the team?”

“Okay, so I’m the one doing this, great,” Prentiss said sarcastically.

“Well, that’s JJ, Reid, Morgan, and smiley over there is Garcia. I’ll let Rossi describe them all, he’s the writer not me.”

“Including you and Mr.Rossi, there’s two more I'm missing, am I right?”

“Ah, yes! The Hotchners…”

Just as Prentiss was speaking two agents walking shoulder to shoulder, were walking down into the bullpen looking over a file.

“And right on cue there they are!”

“The Hotchners? They’re married, wow. What’s their story?”

“Ha! That’s one story you’ll have to find out for yourself. Rossi’s office is just up the stairs to the left. Good luck!”

------

Emily walks towards the team shaking her head, “We have a fox in the henhouse. I repeat a fox in the henhouse!”

JJ looks up from her desktop, “Hey Em! What do you mean?”

The Hotchners look up from the file and smile at each other, Hotch looks towards Rossi’s office, “She means there is an editor trying to get some more dirt on Rossi and our infamous team.”

The whole team nods in agreement, “Well, lucky for him and all of us, we have a case. Lena, would you mind grabbing Dave, please?”

“Sure thing, boss!” Lena winked and walked on.

David Rossi’s POV

I have been sitting down at my desk for the last three hours working on my most dreaded paperwork when there’s a knock on my door.

“Come in”

“Hi, Mr.Rossi, it’s me Matt Leasen, the editor your publisher sent over.”

“Oh, great… at least I don’t have to finish the rest of this paperwork.”

Matt smirks and tries to get the ball rolling. “So, my assignment is to observe you and your team for the next week or so.”

“Alright, then observe you shall. What do you wanna know?”

“Well, a certain couple caught my eye. The Hotchners I believe Ms.Prentiss called them. What’s their story?”

Rossi gets up from his chair and sits at the edge of his desk looking at the young editor. Rubbing his hands up and down his face.
“That’s one roller coaster of a story. You could write a whole book about Lena and Aaron Hotchner, that's for sure.”

Just then there was a quick knock on the door, “Come in”
Lean poked her head in, “Hey! We’ve gotta case!”  
“Ah, Bella Lena, were your ears burning?”
“So, you’re Mrs.Hotchner?”
Lena’s face went from blank to giddy, she loved it when people used her new last name, “Yes, yes I am Mrs.Hotchner. Now Dave, Mr.Hotchner will kill me if we take any longer! Is Mr.Pen&Paper here coming?”
“I don’t know? Are you?” I said.
“Nope, no way. I hope to see you all soon though. Stay safe!”

------------

The team begins debriefing and makes their way to Casper, Wyoming. They finish the case within two days time. It was one of those cases where the sheriffs didn’t know what hit them, until they looked hard enough.

While everyone hopped onto the jet Rossi had mentioned dinner at his place. Everyone agreed that a meal at the Rossi residence would be a perfect ending to the week.

Once they all got back to Quntico, Rossi had it all planned out.
“Everyone at my place tomorrow at 8pm! Bring the spouses and children if you can. Prepare yourselves… Mr.Pen&Paper will be there too!” Rossi lets out a maniacal laugh as he goes to leave for the night.

------------
Friday 8pm  

Everyone trickles through the door, three little boys race to the backyard as their parents follow behind. Laughs, hugs, and smiles are shared as they all pick out their drinks for the evening.

“What are you drinking tonight Hotchners?”

“I’ll have a scotch and Le is going to have a water. She’s letting me have all the fun tonight!” Aaron laughs.

Lena gives him a quick kick in the butt, “If you weren’t my boss I would’ve kicked you ten times harder.” 

That gave the team a laugh that they have been needing for quite some time. “I know I’m funny, right? Okay, I need girl talk! Let's go ladies!”

“Uh, wait, Mrs.Hotchner please?”

The women turn around at the skittish voice behind them. “Ah Pen&Paper, what a surprise. What can I do for you?” The team lets out another chuckle, Lena shoots Hotch and Morgan a glare noticing they’re the loudest.

“I want an interview with you and the team. I hear there is great story to be told…” Leasen says shooting his eyes between Lena and Aaron.

“Is that so? Well, what do you say team? Story time?”