I Love You...

(Please listen to the song I Love You: by Billie)

*Current Day*

Lena walks out into the front yard looking for Aaron, "Honey? Where are you?"

She knew he wouldn't be in the backyard because the boys were there playing. Aaron never liked to involve children.

Lena walks by the car and sees her husband leaning against the SUV. She walks up to him and leans next to him.

"Talk to me Hotchner." She nudges his torso.

"Do I have to?" Aaron looks up at the night sky.

"Yes baby, you do. You know what holding it in does to you." Lena rubbed on his shoulder.

"I'm feeling sad and angry right now. I feel like I've let you down so much and then, him. He should have never gotten the chance!" Aaron whisper shouted.

"Aaron Hotchner be still my heart! You are still jealous!" Lena's cheeks turned red as she giggled.

"Of course I am, Lena. H-he knew-" Aaron took a deep breath.

"He isn't the man that I married. Baby, you have always been the love of my life, I love you . Ever since we got back together you haven't let me down. We are just recounting our story and unfortunately, we had more than a few bumps in the road." She brushes her fingers through his hair.

"I just love you so much and I hate that I hurt you. I hate that we were apart." Aaron surrendered his thoughts.

"I don't, I'm glad it happened," Aaron looked at Lena like she was crazy. "Don't look at me like that. Look, we both learned things about ourselves during that time and I grew so much. We wouldn't be who and where we are today if it weren't for these events." Lena cupped his cheek.

"Lena Hotchner?" Aaron leaned into his wife.

"Yes?" Lena smiled brightly.

"I love you... I appreciate your perspective and you're right. It's just terrible to remember." He kissed her cheek.

"I love you too. Now, let's wrap this up so we can finish the story and go home. Once we're home I'll let you remember some not so terrible things." Lena giggled, she had been more frisky lately.

"You better be careful Lena! The night is still young and I already have a list of reasons why I should punish you tonight." Aaron growled.

Lena squeals as she starts to run towards the front door and Aaron runs after her. Before Lena reached for the doorknob Aaron grabbed her wrist and turned her around. He pushed her up against the door and kissed her passionately only pulling away to warn her.

"Now, when you tell the next part of the story, don't you dare forget this kiss and the fact that you're mine. Do you understand me?" He said with a stern voice.

"Yes, Sir." She bit her lip.

As the two made their way inside Rossi gathered everyone around the dining room table for dinner. JJ brought the boys in and everyone sat down.

"I think it's best we put the kids at the 'kids table' if we're going to continue this story. Wouldn't you agree?" Lena said looking at JJ, Will, and Aaron.

"Sassy, your inner Aaron Hotchner is coming out." Morgan teased.

"Hey listen our story is not meant for children to hear. Sue me!" Lena laughed.

"So, by this point you both 'moved on' and were both seeing different people?" Matt started the conversation up again.

"They were seeing other people, but I don't know about the moving on part." Prentiss chuckled and shook her head.