Wheels Down!

Trigger Warning Ahead ⚠️

Lena's POV

I stumble towards the kitchen, looking for my hidden gun but I fall to the floor. With tears streaming down my face, I ask, "Why?"

I was trying to get a grasp of what was happening, it all happened so fast.

Leasen stalked towards me with the look of a thousand fires in his eyes, "You may have forgotten a grandson or two, Agent Evergreen. Never forget the Lombardi's love revenge and an even better plot twist."

I can feel a cold shiver crawl up my spine when the realization hits. "No! No! NO!" I let out a guttural scream.

"I won't kill you, don't you worry... You're lucky I let Jack live thus far. However, that baby of yours... you'll only have a little time left with her." The supposed Matt Leasen walked over her body and kicked her stomach, adding to her pain. Just like that he was gone, he left out the front door.

My baby!  I looked down at my stomach the adrenaline slowly fading, making me notice the two bullet wounds in my abdomen. "No, Amelia, Baby stay with mama please, we'll be okay. Stay alive, you'll be okay..."

I crawled to the washroom, I knew I had a first aid kit in there and towels to apply pressure to the bullet holes, this can't be happening. Imagines were passing by my mind. My eyes grew heavy, threatening to close without my permission. Please, please, god please! Don't do this! Stay awake, Lena! Grab your phone, call Aaron! 

"You're my one and only, sweet girl. I love you, p-please hang on for mommy..." My mind was beginning to fog and it was getting harder to breathe, I caressed my baby bump.

My mind goes through it all... the small twitches and minuscule clues :

"I want an interview with you and the team. I hear there is a great story to be told..." Leasen says shooting his eyes between Lena and Aaron.

Matt clears his throat and nods, "Understood. But I'm curious, Lena. If you and Jethro were in love how did you get here? What event took place that caused the two of you two at least reconciled."

"Oh, would you look at that, Pen & Paper is getting frustrated!" Emily laughed.

"Wow, how did you get there?" Leasen asked.

"That's not important-" Lena was cut off.

"Okay, if it's not then what happened next?" Matt raised his eyebrows.

"I have so many questions!" Matt said like a child looking at Lena.

"Okay, what's a fixer, and what happened with you and Hotch next?" Leasen counted to two on his fingers.

"Hi." They both said, trying to hide behind Hotch.

"The infamous boys! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Leasen clapped with excitement.

"Yeah, we hope you got what you needed or at least enjoyed the story."

"Oh I did, Mr. Hotchner. Thank you for being so candid, as I'm to understand you're not an open book."

"What are you going to do with all of this information anyway?"

"I think I'll save it... just for myself... for now. There are some good lessons here in your story. I doubt you want the world knowing about your life."

"It's safer that way too, having our life put out there when we have targets on our backs-"

"Got it, not a good idea."

Forever & Alwaysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें