Till There Was You

*Current Day*

"It was so funny when you snapped! Especially since you are normally so calm." JJ said.

"Ah, yeah... and that weekend we went away together and told each other 'I love you'. I will never forget that weekend." Lena smiled.

"Really!" The girls said.

"Really," Aaron said.

"As for the rules though, they helped. Sometimes when we would argue over little things and have to work the next day, I would be overly professional. It also gave us space from on another." Lena said.

Aaron nodded, "After our weekend getaway, I formally introduced Lena to my son, Jack, as my girlfriend. So we were able to see each other-"

Leason spoke up, cutting Aaron off, "How did that go? I hated my stepmother the moment I met her."

The whole team looked at Mr.Leason with awkward expressions.

"Wow, well, fortunately, it went well. Jack had seen me around the office and met me at a few functions. So I wasn't a complete stranger."

____________

*Time Travel*

I woke up from my sweet sweet slumber to the sound of my alarm clock blaring. I groaned and turned the nuzzle into Aarons's chest. He had spent the night, and today he was introducing me to Jack as his girlfriend. I was nervous, yes Jack has met me and knows my name, but it was a huge step. That little boy has gone through so much and I wouldn't want him to think I was taking his dad away from him or replacing his mother. The wheels in my head were turning.

"Good morning, worry wort." Aaron chuckled.

I slapped his chest, "Don't think you can get away with teasing me. That husky voice of yours can't save your ass all the time."

He laughed and kissed my forehead, "I thought the fact that you love me is what saves my ass."

"My sexy, husky, sweet, funny boyfriend that I love... you are absolutely correct. But don't tease! I really don't want him to feel like-"

"You're taking me away from him and replacing his mother. Yes, baby, I know, but I really don't think he'll see it that way. Not many would see it that way. Everything is going to be fine." He says stroking my hair.

I perk my head up and give him a devilish smile. When we were in New York, Aaron and I went on a sexcapade! After we told each other 'I love you,' we barely got a wink of sleep. However, I was feeling a bit experimental this morning. After I called Aaron Daddy, our sex life has been mind-blowing. He was perfect, rough, and caring. We both knew what the other wanted, but today I was going to change things up.

"What? What are you thinking?" Aaron has a bit of concern on his face while he asks.

"What time are we meeting with Jack and Jessica?" I begin to circle my fingers along his pecks.

Aaron smiles at me, "Two o'clock."

"Perfect, we're going to try something new this morning baby," I said as I allowed my mouth to graze over his shoulder all the way down to his stomach. Kissing slightly along the way.

"Ah, and uh wha-what would that uh be..." He was trying to form a complete sentence.

I giggled and rushed out of bed and grabbed something from out of my closet. I hide a pair of dark grey hand ties behind my back and strut over to Aaron's side of the bed.

"Close your eyes baby," I whisper seductively.

"Lena, what are you-"

"Someone's not listening! Close your eyes." I said with authority.