It's Me, Derek

*The next morning*

"Ugh! My head! I feel like I've been run over by a big rig!"

Waking up after a night out with the team was always a chore. I didn't want to move a muscle. What even happened last night?

"Is this the kiss you wanted, hmm? Has the heat gone straight to your core?"

"Hotch I-"

What the fuck did I do? The events of last night played in my head. I sat up to see if Hotch was still in my room. He's gone... maybe it was just a dream? Yeah, you would never have the balls to do that in real life. Le, you're gonna take a shower, clean up your act, and walk on. Nothing happened, so there's nothing to worry about.

I did exactly that. I stepped under the showerhead and let the hot waterfall cascade over my body. I loved this bathroom. It always lets me wash away the day, it lets me start over again. I get out of the shower and apply all my skincare. I make sure my legs are moisturized and walk into the room for a change of clothes. I reach for my black and white striped button-up, high waisted slacks, and my favorite pair of red heels. I was ready to start my day and walk on from my all too realistic dream.

As I walk out of my room I smell pancakes and hear small giggles.

"Is that my godson that I hear?"

I turn the corner to see Hotch and my godson Noah making pancakes. I could melt just by the sight. I see my Aunt Olivia sitting at the dining room table, looking me up and down. What's with her? I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Noah runs up to me and squeezes my leg tightly. I squat down so I am at his eye level.

"Aunty Lena!!! I like Mr. Aaron, he's my favorite. He's teaching me how to make pancakes!"

"Awe, is that so? Did you put in my secret ingredients?"

"Mhmm, I put in a whole bag of chocolate chips!"

"Oh my! I can't wait to try them bub! Now, don't leave your Su Chef waiting!"

Noah runs back over to Hotch and continues to help. I follow behind him to grab some juice and glasses for the table. My eyes meet Hotch's, I move away quickly. I smile and head towards the table.

"Morning Hotchner, morning Aunty Liv." I bend down and give her a peck on the cheek.

"Morning my love! You look spectacular, you make out with Carisi again last night?"

"Aunty! No, I did not! If I'm being honest I don't remember much of last night."

Just then Aunt Olivia and I hear a plate break in the kitchen. I halt her from getting up, letting her know I would take care of it.

"What's going on in here? Everything okay?"

"Yeah, sorry Le- Evergreen. Noah's fine, my hand just slipped."

"That's alright, here let me help you. Noah, go wash up and then take a seat at the table."

"You got it, Aunty!"

I lean down to the floor to help pick up the big chunks that broke off from the plates. My hand touches Hotch's while reaching down. I noticed his eyes were trying to avoid my chest. I realized two of the buttons had come undone. Whoops! I looked at him with confusion, was he okay? As long as I didn't think about the dream, I was okay. But at this moment I was far from okay. My body started to heat up again.

"I'm sorry Evergreen. Don't worry about this, go sit down."

"Hotch under this roof, call me Lena, and you don't have to tell me twice! I'll wake up the team."