Chapter 15-It's My Birthday! (Part 2)

"Where are they?"

"They're on the move, sir."

"Very well. I shall expect them to be gone as soon as possible."

*

After an hour, the guests slowly arrived. Limos were parked in your front lawn, chauffeurs were guiding the guests to your front door.

They were in a line, as the guards checked the attendance. The guests were coming in, giving their gifts to the staffs. They were pouring in, as most of the party staff guided them in their seats. You smiled as they greet you a Happy Birthday on the way.

After you see the backyard, you were surprised to see how many the people were. Almost all the 200 tables were full, and it gotten louder and louder as they talk.

"Wow, Mom and Dad surely has too many business partners," You sighed, while you didn't know that your sister was there and had heard you.

"Yeah, I know right? I heard they brought their sons and daughters that are the same age as you and me." She stated, a small frown in her face. You gasped.

"Gawd! Stop with the jumpscares!" You exclaimed, and your sister frowned more.

"Hey, I'm not a game, you knucklehead." Your sister stated. You suddenly laughed, making your sister look at you like you're some kind of weirdo. You stopped laughing.

"Why did you laugh?" She asked, her brow raising.

"It's funny. The way you call me 'knucklehead'." You giggled. Your sister rolled her eyes. "Why is that funny?" She asked. You smiled at her.

"You sound like Tadashi." You stated, wiping off your tears of joy. Your sister scoffed. "Please don't compare me to that boy," She annoyingly rolled her eyes.

She walked away, after sassing about Tadashi. You sighed.

"I don't get why you're so mad about Tadashi. Even Hiro. Scratch that, I don't get why you're so mad about the Hamadas." You muttered to yourself. Then you noticed the front door open. You went to close the door, since there's no staffs or guards, but then you were stopped by a voice.

"(Y/N)! WAIT FOR US!"

You raised your brow and peeked at the door. Your eyes brightened up, and you squealed.

"CHARM! ELISON!" You exclaimed, as the ginger-haired girl ran to you, a platinum-blonde haired boy following her.

Charm grabbed you and embraced you with a tight hug, while Elison patted your head cause he's taller than you.

"Happy Birthday!" Charm exclaimed. You giggled. "I didn't know you guys were coming." You said, which made Elison slap the back of your head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" You exclaimed. Elison rolled his eyes.

"I did that to teach you a lesson about not being stupid." He stated, putting his hand in his pants' pocket.

You pouted. "Hey! I'm not stupid! I even graduated the age of 12!"

"And a half!" He exclaimed.

"So?" You asked. He scoffed. "No need to sound like bragging."

"I'm not bragging!" You whined. Elison chuckled.

"Yeah you are." He laughed at you.

"Am not!" You exclaimed.

"Alright you two. Stop arguing." Charm grabbed you and Elison's ear, making you mutter in pain.

"Sorry okay! Let go now, Charm!" Elison begged. You nodded your head.

"Yeah! Stop now, I beg you!" You begged as well.

You hated when Charm grabs your ears. She's the most scary one when it comes to ear grabbing.

She let go of you two, and smiled.

"Alrighty! What Elison meant by 'stupid' is that we could never forget your birthday, and we wanted to surprise you." She explained. You nodded your head.

Suddenly you felt a light kiss on your cheek. "There. Happy Birthday, you little brag."

You saw that Elison kissed your cheek, then you laughed.

"Awe~ How sweet~" You laughed harder, making Elison blush.

"Hey! You're teasing me!" He exclaimed, making you laugh harder.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just come inside." You stopped laughing, leading them inside then the backyard.

You guided them in their table (which was beside the gang's table), and they gladly thanked you. They were seating with a couple of your New Paris friends, which was from elementary.

Then, you fixed yourself up, closed the front door, and went up your room to change your clothes.

~

Yeah I decided to write three parts :/

Since your birthday's too long the chapter took up 3 parts :/

Yet again, what is with the italic dialogues?

Guess you'll have to find out soon..

*wink wink*

*cue evil laugh*

-Blaze🔥