Chapter 4- Um.. You're creepy. [Meeting Hiro :3]

Your POV

"Ah!" I squeaked, shocked to see a lizard mascot infront of my face.

"Don't be alarmed. It's just a suit." The person who was inside the suit held out his arm, motioning me to stay calm.

"I'm Fred by the way." He let out his head out of the mascot.

Fred has blonde hair, but it looks like brown, covered in a green beanie. He has bluish green eyes, kinda like the sea mixed with grass.

"(y/n)." I smiled, shaking his hand as well, introducing myself.

"Oh yeah. I'm a mascot by day." He spun a yellow cardboard with SFIT in it, then he put it with a pose.

"And by night," He started.

"I am also a mascot." He stated, smiling.

"T-That's nice." I grinned. Fred then walked to his place, which has a recliner and a table with half empty soda cans.

"Uh..." I started, scratching my neck nervously.

"I'm guessing you don't have any major?" I smiled shyly, looking at Fred.

I bet he's not even studying here. :p

"Hey, how did you know?" Fred smiled, raising his brow at me.

"Well, I guess you don't have any workspace, since you only have a recliner and a table, and a small tv.." I started.

"And every student is obliged to have one." I shrugged.

"Wow, you are smart." Fred chuckled, going to me and ruffling my (h/c) hair with his suit-covered fingers.

I giggled. "No, it was just an observation."

"Well maybe you're a good observer I guess." Fred shrugged. I shrugged again.

"I guess so." I said.

"Alright. Why don't I introduce you to Hiro now, (y/n)?" Honey Lemon tapped me at my shoulders, her clothing finally clean.

"Um. Sure." I smiled.

Honey Lemon and I then walked to a medium-sized workspace.

I looked around, and saw a mess. Papers were scattered everywhere, blueprints were half made, pencils scattered on the floor, tools out of their tool box, and a half-finished pack of gummy bears.

Gummy Bears? Is it weird for me to say that I'm obsessed with it? Hm. Maybe not.

As I wondered around, I was immediately startled by a frustrated grunt.

"Hiro! Are you busy?" Honey Lemon asked, going towards him and tapping his shoulder.

The boy gasped in shock.

Hm. He must be really busy.

"Honey Lemon! You scared me," The younger boy exclaimed, looking at Honey Lemon.

"Awe. Sorry. It's just I wanted you to meet someone," Honey Lemon pouted. 'Hiro' rolled his eyes, and sighed.

"Alright fine. Who do you want me to meet?" He said, his mouth tugging into a smile.

Honey Lemon immediately turned her frown up-side down, and her mouth was in a wide smile.

"Great!" She squealed.

"It's a girl~" Honey Lemon spoke in a teasing manner, making the boy groan.

"Honey. I've told you. I don't have time for girls. I have a project to make."

Ouch. Rude much?

"I'm not gonna play match maker Hiro. Now please trust me," Honey Lemon giggled.

"Promise?" 'Hiro' pointed a finger to Honey Lemon, making her draw an 'X' on her chest.

"Promise!" She smiled. 'Hiro' nodded his head.

"Alright. Where's- oh wow."

He got cut off from talking, making him stop and stare at me.

He stared at me for a while, making me clear my throat and fix up my (f/c) colored glasses and push it upward my nose.

Suddenly I got creeped out by his staring. I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes, making him flinch and widen his eyes in shock.

"Uh, hi." I smiled nervously, as he go back to his senses.

"Uh. Hello." He cleared his throat, waving me hello.

"I-I'm (y/n). (y/n) (l/n)." I shyly spoke, stuttering in the process.

"H-Hiro. Hiro Hamada." Hiro introduced himself, smiling shyly as well.

Meanwhile, in the background, I used my observation to see Honey Lemon, holding back her squeal.