Chapter 26- Robots.

Hi everyone =3

SCHOOL DAYS ARE GONE AND I AM FINALLY FUH-REEE!

I watched Frozen Fever guyshhh

Elsa's sneezes gives me feels xD

Okay carry on :p

THANKS FOR 30K AND FOR READING MY ONESHOT BOOK!

I hope you guys enjoy this :)

Chapter will be on 2nd person btw

~

You were on your workspace on a Tuesday morning, working on a robot garbage can that can go to you when you say 'trash'.

You were busy fixing several bugs or malfunctions, when you felt someone tap your shoulder. You flinched, then looked at who tapped you. You sighed as you see Hiro there, an adorable look was on his face which made you giggle.

"Hiro? What're you doing here?" You asked, ruffling his messy hair. Hiro sighed, and pouted.

"I'm lonely." He answered. You chuckled. "How about stop being one and do your-" You were about to finish, when Hiro interrupted you and looked at you with a smirk.

"Projects?" He asked. "Already finished." He answered his own question. You looked at him in amusement. "Really? Well then what do you wanna do?" You asked.

Hiro thought for a moment. "I wanna be with youu~" He replied with a pout.

You giggled. "Stop giving me that look. It makes me vomit."

Hiro widened his eyes, and fixed his expression. "My puppy eyes and cute pout makes you vomit?"

You looked at him, "You mean, 'trying too hard puppy eyes and pout'?"

Hiro pouted again. "Fine. I'll just go and eat chicken wings by my own." Then, he started to march away. You widened your eyes, and ran to chase after him. You grabbed his arm.

"Hey. You're not gonna eat it, dumbo," You looked at Hiro, while he looked at you suspiciously. "You're gonna eat it with me, after I finish my project." You smiled, making Hiro smile back and show his tooth gap.

"Alright, I'll wait." He chuckled before following you back to your workspace.

"Wait a minute, why are you even so jumpy today?" You asked him, getting your goggles and putting them on. Hiro looked at you confusingly even of you can't see it.

"Jumpy? What do you mean?"

"I mean, you've been cute-sy and stuffs that I can't even explain." You replied, again tweaking the cords and circuits on the robot.

"I dunno. Maybe I'm just hungry and stuff like that." Hiro shrugged. "Or, maybe it's just because of the thing called 'puberty', like what Baymax always say." He added, making you scrunch up your nose while tweaking with the robot. "Eww. I hate puberty. It makes me angry even though I'm not," you snorted. Hiro agreed, while rolling his eyes. "Tell me about it," He scoffed, making you giggle.

Then after a few minutes you closed the little door on the robot's back, finally finished creating it.
You grabbed a remote you made with a (f/c) button, set the robot away from your desk and motioned for Hiro to come beside you.

You got a piece of paper from your drawers after, crumpled it up and got the remote. You then pressed it, and the robot meters away from you and Hiro jolted to life.