Chapter 7- Clumsy much? [Clumsy times with Hiro :>]

3 weeks later

Your POV

"Hey (y/n)! Wake up!" A familar voice called out, shaking me awake.

"What do you want, (s/s/n)?" I asked, knowing it was my sister.

"Mom wanted me to wake you up."

"Let me be. I wanna be alone,"

"Well, you wouldn't be able to see your friends in SFIT if you're being such a lazy person."

"It's Saturday." I groaned.

"No, it's Thursday. Now get up and prepare already. I'm tired of your whining." She left the room, closing the door.

"Oh, and by the way, Nutella's mine if you don't get ready." I could feel her smirking while walking away from my bedroom door.

I immediately stood up, and put out the hair in my mouth. "Ew," I muttered, seeing my saliva on my strand of hair.

"(S/s/n) wouldn't dare," I glared at the door.

Well, might as well get ready.

*timeskip*

"Bye everyone," I waved goodbye to my parents and sister. Then, I went out the door and walked towards the bus stop.

A few minutes later, I heard a familiar bubbly voice call out to me.

"(Y/N)! Hey!" I turned around to see Honey Lemon, walking with Gogo. I smiled and waved, fixing the almost-falling glasses of mine.

"Hi Honey Lemon! Hey Gogo!" I called out and waved at them, and they waved back in reply.

They reached to where I was, and smiled.

"Wanna walk to school and ditch the bus?" Gogo asked, popping a bubblegum. "Uh.." I thought.

Maybe I should walk with them.

Besides, all I get was stares from students when I board the bus.

"Sure,"

I grinned. Honey Lemon clapped her hands excitedly. "Alright then! Why don't we go now?"

"Oh, sure. C'mon, let's go now," I motioned them to go. They nodded their heads, and we then ventured towards the school.

"So, how was your first 3 weeks here in San Fransokyo?" Honey asked, smiling in the process.

"It was fine I guess." I smiled slightly.

"That's great! I hope you enjoy your whole stay!" Honey squealed. I chuckled.

"Yeah. I will."

*timeskip yet again oops :/*

"Hi (y/n)!" A familiar girl with brown hair with orange highlights called out to me, waving.

"Hi Olivia!" I smiled, waving to her as well. She ran towards me, her yellow-orange sneakers squeaking in every step.

"How are you?" I greeted her. She smiled, "I'm fine I guess." She then shrugged.

"Hey Honey Lemon, Hey Gogo," Olivia noticed the two girls and said Hi. The two girls smiled and waved, then turned to me.

"Hey (y/n), we better go. Our projects need to be finished cause the due date's on the day after tomorrow." Gogo explained. "Alright. See you in the lab," I waved goodbye as they headed to the nerd lab.