Chapter 25- Goodbye, Em. [GOODBYE, SUCKA!]

Guys I could literally feel you screaming inside xD Alright enjoy this chapter

In this chapter it'll be second person okay :) Just reminding you guys xD

OH YEAH THANKS FOR 28K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL! :*

Key:
~(f/bk)- your favorite book
~(f/icf)- your favorite ice cream flavor

~
Your POV

Today was a weekend morning. Weeks had passed after Hiro gave me the cute locket as his present, and ever since then I was wearing it, literally the everyday. Right now I was reading (f/bk), and I was really in the good and kind of anxious-y part when my phone rang, making me scream randomly and groan while I face-palm. Dang it, who could that be?

So I stopped reading (since it was already ruined by that annoying sound of the phone), picked up the phone and open the screen to check for the caller ID.

My eyes went wide as I saw the name of the caller ID.

'Hiro Hamada is calling...' was illuminating my face, and I clear my throat as I get back to reality and press the 'answer' button.

"Hello?" I called out. "(Y/n)!" Hiro yelled at the phone. I took out the phone from my ear, so that I wouldn't be deaf. I sighed. "What do you want, knucklehead?" I asked with an annoyed tone, giving out a bored look even if he can't see it.

"Hey, is something wrong? You sound bored." He stated on the other line, but then he gasped. "Wait a minute, are you bored cause I'm not there?"

I could already feel him smirking. I scoffed.

"Don't push that issue too much, Hamada." I threatened. He laughed. "Alright fine. I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Hey, why did you even call? Besides cutting me off on my reading. I'm on the good part for gummy bears' sake!" Hiro went silent, then I heard him slap his face. "Shoot. I forgot to not disturb you while you're reading!"

I laughed evilly, "Yeah. You forgot. Now time to pay, loser." He sighed. "Fine, a packet-" I glared at the phone, even though I look like a weirdo right now.

"-scratch that. Two, packets of gummy bears." I smiled sweetly. "Daaw. Thanks Hiro!" I put the phone to my other ear. "Now, why did you call again?"

"Oh yeah. I wanted to ask if you're free today." He answered. I raised my brow. "I think I am. Depends on what we're about to do for this day."

Hiro laughed at the phone lightly. "Great. Meet me at the cafè after lunch. Sound good?"

"I am still asking you what or where we're going or about to do." I replied at him. "Doesn't matter (n/n). Bye now! Meet you at the cafè! Don't forget!" Hiro called out, then hung up before I could react.

"That little-" I sighed. Why is he testing my patience? Grr.

I put down my phone on the living room's coffee table, picked up my book and luckily I left the bookmark on the page that I'm currently on. I went back to that page, and continued reading.

*timeskip*

"Mom? Can I go to a friend's house?" I asked my Mom since my Dad isn't home (he's currently in a business trip), while we're eating lunch.