Chapter 13- Birthday Plans

Hello! I got another key for you~

(o/f/c)~Your other favorite color

"Where is she?"

"She's with her friend."

"Tell me, who is this friend?"

"She told me his name is-"

"Wait. His?"

"Yeah. It's a boy. She says his name is Hiro Hamada."

"Hamada?! This is bad."

"I know. How do we get rid of him?"

"Shh. Calm down. We're not gonna get rid of him. Not yet."

"So what are we gonna do?"

"We wait. Wait for the time I've rebuilt my army."

"Ugh. This is boring."

"It won't be, as long as we wait. Time will come when we won't hide anymore."

*

"Miss (y/n)? Your father wanted to see you," Your family's maid, Emerald, opened your bedroom door and peeked inside.

"Emerald. I've told you," You chuckled and got out of your bed. "Don't call me 'Miss (y/n)'. (Y/n) is fine." You reassured.

"What does he want anyway?" You asked, tying your hair into a neat ponytail.

"He said he got something to ask you." Emerald replied. "And, my apologies, (y/n)."

You giggled. "It's alright. And I'll go down right away." You replied as she nods her head and close the door gently.

You picked up your glasses and put them on. Then, grabbing your phone, you go out of your room and headed straight to the family living room, where you thought your father was.

"Dad?" You called out. You held a sigh of relief after you heard a reply.

"(Y/n)! Quick, come sit." Your father motioned the empty chair beside your mother. Your family was there, waiting for you.

"Dad? What made you call me so suddenly?" You asked, getting a cookie from the coffee table. You bit on the delicious choclate chip pastry, enjoying the taste.

"Sweetie, sorry for the sudden call but.." Your mom trailed off.

"Dad wanted to ask you where you wanted your party to be held." (S/s/n) suddenly spoke, making you widen your eyes.

Gulping your cookie, you looked at them. "My party?"

"Yeah. It'll be held next week. Exactly on your birthday."

Your father replied, drinking a cup of tea. You thought for a while, then the image of Hiro's face appeared in your head. Then, you smiled.

"I was thinking to hold the party in The Lucky Cat Cafè." You replied. You noticed your father widen his eyes a bit, then clear his throat.

"Why there? I'm not really disagreeing with this thought or idea but, think about it. That cafè is a bit too small. And since we're inviting your mother and I's business partners and their children, we don't have much place."

He explained, making you frown. You couldn't disagree about the 'business partner' part, but you were sad that you wouldn't be able to celebrate your birthday in your bestfriend's place.

"Oh yeah." You tried to sound happy, but it's more of a sad tone.

"Sweetheart, I know you want to celebrate there, but your father is right. You need much space if we're gonna party." Your mother smiled reassuringly, making you sigh.

"It'll be held in the backyard, then."

You said, making your mother clap her hands excitedly.

"Good choice darling! I'll make sure to prepare the-" She started to plan your birthday, but you cut her off.

"Mom, stop. Since it's my birthday.." You trailed, looking at your sister for her sign of approval. She nodded her head then smiled.

"My rules."

You declared. Your mother's eyes widened. "W-What? I thought I was the one planning your party? I always plan your parties." She whined.

"Mom, I'm almost 15. I can handle my party myself. Alright, let's start. Get your notebooks and pens." You smiled, feeling like a boss. Your mother sighed in defeat, as she took a small notepad and pen.

Your father and sister took theirs as well, even the staffs that were in the living room.

After they got ready, you started.

"My rules are simple. Where is the party planner?" You asked but it sounded like a demand. You didn't mean to, so you sighed, calming yourself as somebody calls for the town's greatest party planner.

The party planner went inside the living room, holding a notepad and pen. You smiled and started, once again.

"As I said, it's simple. Now, first off,

I could invite any person I want.
I dress what I want,
My guests will dress what they want.
Gifts will not be opened until the party is over,
Guests can stay until 1 in the morning.

That's the rules of the party." You finished, the people taking down notes about what you said. Then, you cleared your throat.

"For the decorations:

The theme will be (f/c) colors.
The tables must be covered in (o/f/c),
The eating utensils, plates and cups must not be kid-like.
Food will be served in the following order," You started, smiling.

"Appetizers, Drinks, Soups, Main Course, then dessert. The dessert must have any kind of gummy bear."

You smiled at the gummy bear part.

"The event will start off with this:

The coming of guests,
The welcoming in,
The accepting of gifts if any. The gifts will be received by either me, my family or staffs.
Then, my parents will introduce, as well as my sister.
I will be going up the stage and introducing myself as well.
Then, while waiting for the food, someone will perform the stage. It could be anyone but me.
Then, food serving.
After, the thanks.
Then, the party.

Oh yeah! Swimming will be allowed. Make sure the guests will have a swimming attire." You giggled. Then, you clapped your hands.

"That is all. Thank you," you smiled at them, excused yourself and went up the stairs. Then, your phone rang.

"Hello?" You answered the phone."(Y/n)? Hey! It's me! Charm!" The familiar voice yelled.

"Hey Charm," you smiled through the phone, as you walk inside your room. Shutting the door close and sitting at the edge of your bed, your other bestfriend talked with you for a while, about your upcoming birthday.

~

Oooh. What's with the italic dialogues? Hehe.

Guess you'll have to find out soon in the chapters

hehe

-Blaze