Chapter 40- Pesky Ninjas.

40th CHAPTER! :'D enjoyyy

-2nd person yet again-

~

Wasabi looked frantic. "Alright, what's the plan?"

"It's Fred time!" Fred exclaimed, bouncing away from the group and onto the ninja that stood flawlessly on the edge of some railing. He tried to fire an attack on the guy dressed in all black, but failed once the ninja tumbled away from the flames, back flipping onto the next metal platform.

Wasabi looked at the failure as Fred fell from his bounce, once he was kicked hard on the suit of his by another ninja that replaced the green-eyed ninja earlier. "Falling hard!" Fred's voice was heard inching away.

"Seriously, what's the plan?" Wasabi nudged Tadashi. Tadashi looked at Gogo who spoke before he can. "Dodge those shurikens, attack whomever attacked you, and find the mastermind of this." She pulled down the glass of her helmet, popping a gum in her mouth and getting her discs ready. Honey and Tadashi had no idea what to do so they followed what Gogo instructed. In a matter of seconds they were fighting a small swarm of black-clothed people, some were female and holding a stern glare on their eyes while some were male. They all were holding shurikens, whether the green glowing ones or normal silver ones.

Hiro helped you on your feet again right after the commotion happened. Earlier you were a little weak to stand which made you wonder why, but right now you can completely go on your toes once again. "You okay (Y/n)?" You smiled weakly. "Fine."

A loud sound of falling on the ground was heard once you guys stopped talking. You two with Baymax trailing behind ran to the edge of the floor where the monitor was, seeing your friends and Hiro's brother fighting yet a swarm of ninjas doing sommersaults or tumbles- just to dodge every attack which they perfectly did. You saw Gogo on top of Honey with a large goop of blue on the ground, Gogo's two discs scattered on the floor. Fred was knocked down but had managed to fight while Tadashi threw punches and flew (with the help of his accessory, the rocket boots installed in his suit's feet) upwards in every attack just to dodge. Wasabi swung his lasers as the silver shurikens flew towards him, then when he had the chance he punched some ninjas out cold. Honey and Gogo found their senses back and returned to the fight. The short-haired lady grabbed back her discs as the honey blonde made her purse spit out a few chem balls and hide in the nearest spot where she couldn't be seen. With a hurry she shot chem balls in every ninja she saw head to her and attack. She was successful in the first times but she was now having a hard time, dodging and throwing. Gogo threw her discs, hitting some ninjas who were about to pounce on others. Using the discs she had on her feet, she zoomed around the area, dodging shurikens in which had hit the metal walls.

"We have to help them," You spoke. Hiro nodded, agreeing. Before he could listen to the yells of help your friends sputter out in the intercom every now and then and before he went on Baymax's back, he held your hands tightly, a look of worry and fear in his caramel eyes.

"Before we leave, the ninjas are getting worse." He spoke ever so softly after pushing up the glass of his helmet. You knew what Hiro was saying. Your friends are trying the best they can to fight off the ninjas which amount is increasing. The room was filled with clangs and stabbing of the shurikens on the walls. Sweat from the group's heads were overflowing. They were eventually getting tired of all these ninjas piling up every now and then. They needed help from you and Hiro.

You pushed up the glass from your helmet as well, letting Hiro speak. "Promise me that I'll never lose you." His words were sincere, it warmed your heart. You gulped, unsure. "You know I can't promise you that-"