Chapter 11- I've fallen for my bestfriend? [Confessions to Baymax (●-●)]

A couple of days had passed by after the time you met Baymax. You, Hiro, Tadashi and the gang spent plenty of time together in SFIT or at the cafè, but through all of them you've gotten much closer with Hiro, and you two decided to become great best friends.

And in that days you spent with Hiro and the others, you feel a little confused as to why you suddenly felt butterflies everytime you see, communicate or invent stuff with the young boy. You seem to space out or become out of Earth for a bit(and also several times of blushing), which kind of weirded Hiro out. But most of the time, you apologize to him, and being a good best friend he is, he seems to accept your apology and shrug it off.

It took you one Saturday morning in realizing you're falling for your bestfriend, but you shrug it off(with a little bit of blushing included), hoping to forget the idea and think of it as a stupid one.

*

Meanwhile, one Saturday morning, Hiro lay still on his bed, thinking about the times he spent with his bestfriend. The times they've laughed, shared common interests, invent stuff they commonly like, and everything else makes his cheeks to flush, tinting red. He tried to shrug it off, but (Y/N)'s face keeps appearing and disappearing in his mind non-stop.

Her laugh, her smile, her face, her everything.

It took him one hour to re-think, re-think of the things he just thought. He jumped out of his bed, and paced back and forth. He groaned frustratingly, and ruffled his usual messy hair. Then he thought of an idea, an idea or a theory why his tummy feels uneasy whenever he's around (Y/n). He felt it was butterflies, and butterflies means-

*gasp*

Means..

Hiro gasped, as he thought of the idea that he's falling for his bestfriend. He rubbed his forehead and sat on his beanbag, grabbing a picture frame with your picture and his. He rubbed the picture of your face and frowned.

You aren't falling for her. That's crazy.

He kept reminding himself.

*

You suddenly felt the courage to go to Hiro's place to see Baymax, and to make him scan you if you are alright. It's been 2 days since you thought about the dumb idea, making you fail to eat and sleep, damaging slightly your health.

You felt sick, slightly sick inside. Maybe that idea was just torturing you. Maybe you're just thinking too far. You chuckled lightly, shaking off your thoughts. Then you grabbed your (f/c) hoodie that was quite too similar to Hiro's(because you both agreed to have matching hoodies), shoes and phone. You lazily trudged downstairs, mustered up a goodbye to your sister and went outside to walk the way towards The Lucky Cat Cafè.

You opened the front door, earning a greeting from Aunt Cass and Tadashi. You asked them where Hiro is, as they answered the same answer: he's upstairs.

You thanked them and went upstairs, and letting yourself in the open room. You saw a familiar figure sitting on the edge of it's bed, and is in a deep, too deep thought. You cleared your throat, making your friend snap out and look at you. He smiled and ruffled his hair and stood up,

"Hey (y/n), what are you doing here?" Hiro asked, smiling politely. You giggled, "What, do I have no right to visit my bestfriend?" You asked, keeping your cool (and also trying to calm down your almost red cheeks). He laughed, "S-Sorry, I was in a deep thought for anything," he admitted. You chuckled and patted his back.

"Hey, no worries buddy. I just came to talk to Baymax," You admitted too, making Hiro pout. You giggled and kissed his cheek softly, making his face tint red. "And to talk to you too, but Baymax first. I really need to talk to him," you added.