Chapter 3- Wow. Intelligent much? {Meeting Gogo and Wasabi}

Just to remind you all that I know nothing about being super smart so please bear with me xD
Oh yeah. Just to remind you that uh *cough* Tadashi *cough* isn't dead *cough* in this story *cough* *cough* *cough*
Anyways enjoy the chapter! ^_^

~

Your POV

"Uhm I-" I tried to speak, but no words came out. Maybe it's because of the girl who snapped me out of my nerdy thoughts.

"Gogo! This is (y/n), our new lab classmate!" Honey Lemon squealed.

'Gogo' blew a bubblegum from her mouth, forming a bubble, and immediately popping it with her teeth.

"Welcome to the nerd lab." Gogo said, chewing her pink gum.

"T-Thanks," I stammered. Then, I started to change this very awkward talk.

"I-I haven't seen electromagnetic suspensions on a bike before," I grinned. Gogo laughed. "You remind me of Tadashi's brother, Hiro. He said the same thing when I first met him,"

I awkwardly smiled.

Okay, who is this 'Hiro' and why do they keep comparing him to me?

"But, I'll answer your statement." Gogo started.

"It has zero resistance. Faster bike they say," She spun the elecmagnetic wheels, and disconnected it to the hanging bike.

"But- not fast enough. Ugh. I've been spending a couple of months finishing this bike, but I've never finished it." She then hastily threw the wheel on a container full of wheels which I think didn't work, and groaned.

I cleared my throat, and examined the bike.

[A/N: Here goes my imagination xD I know nothing about this alright? :3 So just go with the flow :] ]

"Uh, maybe you just need its pair," I suggested, examining the bike.

"Pair?"

"Yeah. Maybe you never finished the bike because you don't have the wheels' pair," I explained, which she listened closely to.

"Electromagnetic Suspensions need their Electromagnetic Sustainers. Yep, the suspensions may have zero resistance, although for you to say or prove that it has one is for you to have sustainers. Sustainers of Elecmagnetic Suspensions helps the suspensions have zero percent resistance, one-hundred percent proved. You could drive fast, use those things fast without damaging anything in it." I explained more, but then I shyly smiled because I sound like a total nerd right now.

"Wow. Never knew that," Gogo chuckled then popped her bubblegum. "What does those things look like?" She asked.

"Uh, they're very little, approximately 1 inch long and 2 inches wide. Their colors come to different colors- from yellow to black. Although very small and very useful, they come to be dangerous for bare hands to touch, because they hold about 58 percent electromagnets, and 42 percent electrical ground. It may harm your epidermis- or skin," I grinned.

"You sure know about these things. Hey, is your majoring Physics?" Gogo asked. I shook my head. "Nope. Robotics is."

"You're very smart. Thanks for the help. Oh, one more. Where do you find sustainers?" She asked once again.

"You build one," I simply say. "Don't worry. Maybe in my spare time I could wrap you up some," I smiled. She smiled as well. "Thanks."