Chapter 41- Helmets ._.

HI IM ON A HIGH- jk enjoy this thing i call a chapter ;-;

#tryingtocomeupwithtitlesbutfails

THE END IS NEEEEEAAAAR

-I'm staying on 2nd person in these crazy chappies-

~

"Riiight." You huffed, feeling slight adrenaline. The ninjas were doubled up now, and there were only eight of you. Beating them was the impossible now that they have their boss beside.

"We can do this. Just remember, don't let you get hit by those shurikens." Hiro encouraged as all of you positioned yourselves to fight. The ninjas were already ready; just waiting for their boss' signal. You could already feel their vicious smirks plastered on their faces.

Your eyes remained on the ninjas' boss. He looked familiar, though you can't really put your finger on it. Your mind whirred and spun, trying to figure out who the guy was, until Harrison shouted. "Attack!"

And so, the ninjas lunged at all of you, as the eight of you struggled to fight the doubled swarm. You took a quick look on the higher platform, where Harrison stood beside his boss, watching everything in pure amusement. They haven't moved an inch. Your forehead poured loads of sweat, as you blasted around some electricuted ice on some of them. You flied with your rocket boots to dodge their shurikens and attacks, then you saw the others fighting them off the best they can as well. It made you wonder, why the heck does this guy make glowing shurikens? I mean, isn't he contented on those normal, blades? They could cut through, so what's imperfect with that-

"Fishstick!" You yelled, as you saw a ninja hop on the nearest metal wall to attack you mid-air. You dodged her attack, letting her fall on the ground below and shoot her with your snow.

Something in the boss' eyes twitched. He motioned towards Harrison as the green-eyed henchman of a ninja hand him his shuriken, the green glowing one. He fiddled it with his black-glove covered hand, still watching as the fight proceeded.

"When will this end," You huffed, dodging a shuriken glowing green. Blasting yet your 'powers' once again. You flied towards Baymax and Hiro, who was punching the ninjas who flied towards them. Baymax used his rocket fist every now and then, as you flied closer to the raven-haired boy in the purple suit.

"Hey genius," You grinned, blasting a ninja with your eyes still focused on the robot-flying boy. You seemed to have gotten used to attacking, since every now and then you were greeted by a shuriken-throwing ninja.

Hiro smiled at you ever so casually, "Hey beautiful." You laughed at his reply before landing down, confidence and determination filling you. You hit a few other ninjas while tumbling down and over, dodging the shurikens that still kept firing. You flied back in the air after, hitting yet another enemy.

"Let's make this fun, shall we?" You mischievously smirked, flying towards Hiro who was attached to Baymax's back by only his knees. His palms were not attached but were safely on Baymax's suit. You muttered an I got this to Baymax, before pulling Hiro away his robot. He shrieked, "(Y/n)! Are you crazy?! I don't have rocket boots like you have!"

"Oh don't worry you big baby," You cooed, laughing lightly. "We'll go on the ground then," with all your might you tossed Hiro in the air, leaving him to shriek yet again, holding out for whomever close- which appeared to be you. You tossed Hiro to fire a blast of snow on a pouncing ninja, but you caught him soon enough with all your might. You carefully landed the both of you down in the battlefield.

"(Y/n), I can't fight-" Hiro avoided a shuriken fired at him, "-at all! I have noodle arms!"

"Oh c'mon gummy." You teased. "You have iron on your arms! Use it!" You then roundhouse kicked a ninja swerving right at you, making Hiro laugh, and do the same thing. You both fought on the ground with the other ninjas using fists for a slghtly long time, until you heard a swoosh and a stab against your helmet.