Chapter 19- Emilia.

I sense something bad... wonder what that is. Hahaha >:)

~

"Sweetheart, is-is that a-"

"OH MY GOD!"

<><><>
News:

Police reported that an accident had happened yesterday. They also reported the death of two citizens whose are requested not to be mentioned.

The cause of the accident is that there seemed to be some sort of oil spill on the highway road, causing the vehicle to slide and get crashed to a tall and strong tree.

Hospital reported that the deceased were a woman and a man. They also told that the woman obtained a crack on the skull as a result of being thrown out of the car. No use of seatbelt caused this death.

The man's death was caused by a crack on the skull. Several injuries were obtained because of the vehicle's windows' shards, including fractures bones.

It is said that there were no current suspects that may have done this type of spillage, but police affirmed that they're on the move.

Meanwhile, they had warned all the citizens to always maintain safety on the road.

*

~A little bit of POV's hehe #whynot~

Hiro's POV

"Alright, now we got a real plan, you need to stick to it. Okay?" Tadashi asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yeah. I got this. No more little wimp Hiro." I smiled my tooth-gaped smile, as Tadashi laughed.

"You better be. Wasabi and Fred's on the go to her house. It's already 4:00." He smiled geniunely. I huffed. "Give me a minute to prepare brother. Don't push me that hard." I laughed as I ruffle my hair.

"Hey, I'm just saying." Tadashi states. "And besides, (Y/n) will love it when you wear your casual or-usual outfit. Y'know, Hoodies and Pants."

I frowned. "That's too simple,"

"Maybe a suit will do." I smiled proudly, heading to my drawers and cabinets filled with my clothes. Before I could reach it, a hand pulled my hood making me go away from it, and I gave a bored look.

"Hey, maybe she's just wearing a simple attire. Like, Hoodies and shorts. So maybe you should do the same." Tadashi suggested. I puffed a laugh.

"Ya think?" I asked him. He nodded, and I frowned.

Oh. So he's serious.

"Fine. I'll do it. But just this once." I smiled awkwardly. Tadashi cried in joy, finally winning our little playful argument.

"Now, go ahead. I'll be watching you." He pointed two fingers at his eyes, then to me. I flinched.

"Dude, that's creepier than you singing 'Shake It Off' off-key." I stated, gently brushing my hair with my hand (okay, it was not brushing. Maybe a little bit of ruffling it so it would be a lot messier).

I grabbed my phone and the medium-sized (f/c) box while Tadashi pouts. "Hey! Don't insult my singing! I sing like a singer."

"More like a dying walrus." I snorted. He pouts more. "You're a horrible little brother." Tadashi then fake cries. I laughed.

"Thank you. Now, I will go." I went downstairs, leaving Tadashi in our room. Then, I went down another flight of stairs, then walked to the cafè's door, not minding Aunt Cass or her costumers.