Chapter 18-Honey and Gogo's Gift

"Darling, Daddy and I are just going to somewhere, we'll be back. Don't be naughty okay?"

"Yes Mommy!"

"Be good. Alright, goodbye!"

"Bye!"

<><><><><>

"W-Where's Mommy and Daddy?"

*
Little Author's Note:
A little keys for you all <3
(F/t)~ favorite topping, or like- favorite pizza flavor
(Y/Ad)~your home address

That's about it. Oh yeah.
1-Sorry for your randomnesss
2-the starting of this chapter isn't 1st person anymore, just saying! :D

Okay continue!

~

There was a knock on your front door, but you didn't seem to hear it, since you were busy opening thousands of gifts in the gift room.

"6,000 done, 6,369 to go." You huffed, laying down on the carpeted floor. You picked up a little (f/c) necklace. You examined it, looking at the little (f/c) chains that binded the pendants. You sighed, throwing the necklace somewhere in the room.

"How long are we gonna finish?!" You whined, throwing your arms in the air. One of the maids that were helping you chuckled.

"Maam, maybe you should take a break, if you're getting tired." She smiled politely. You widened your eyes, and stood up immediately.

"GOOD IDEA." You stated, pointing at the maid.

"I-I'LL GO ORDER (f/t) PIZZA. OOH OOH. AND GUMMY BEARS. BRB." You shrieked, running out the door.

When you came down, you ran to one of your telephones. You picked it up, and dialed 1-800. (A/n: wait for it..) You anxiously waited, and ready to nip on your fingernails.

Before you can bite a bit of nails, the sound of the telephone getting picked up rang from the other line.

"Hello, this is Crystal from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Thank you for dialing our delivery's number," the voice of a female spoke, making you squeal inside. (A/n: ANDD HUZZAAAHH)

"Can you state your name and address please?" The girl from the end of the line asked. You smiled widely.

"Sure. It's (y/n) (l/n), and I live at (y/ad)." You answered.

"Okay, thank you. What would be your order?" The end of the line asked.

"One large (f/t) pizza please. Oh with extra cheese on it, okay?" You replied. You then heard a sound of a clicking pen, and a scribbling noise.

"Okay Miss. One (f/t) pizza with extra cheese. The amount is $69.00. Would that be paid with cash or credit?"

"Cash."

"Alright. Your order will be delivered for about 10 minutes. Thank you, and have a nice day,"

"Thanks."

Then, you hang up.

"ALRIGHT, OFF TO GUMMY BEARS." You exclaimed, running to a (f/c) fridge with magnets that read '(Y/N) ONLY'.

You opened the fridge, revealing all sorts of your favorite food. One drawer has the sign that says 'GUMMIES', and as you noticed it you immediately pulled open the drawer and took 2 large packets of gummy bear(and 2 mini packets of it as a spare). You shrieked in excitement and closed the fridge's door with a 'slam', and ran towards your living room as you wait for your pizza.