Chapter 29- Uncomfortable Stalking

Hello everyone! Who missed me? *no one speaks* Oh. Okay. ._.

Anyways, I updated! :3 Because I lurv you guysh <3

Oh btw, thanks for 600+ followers! :D And also, thanks for 59k reads <3 (MAKE THIS BOOK REACH 60K PLS XD)

If you're reading this chapter, and yet you still didn't see Chapter 28, I suggest you go back and read it << you'll know what happened if you read it ^.^ THANKS

~

Your POV

"Goodmorning, dearie." Mother greeted me as I walk towards my chair in the dining room. My sister was eating her daily meal, and surprisngly, my father's already here from his business trip.

I smiled faintly as I sit down, and doing a few more yawns I grabbed my plate and picked up a choice of meal.

"Morning, Mom." I replied seconds later. Mother grinned cheerfully. "Did you sleep well last night? I was a little worried when you didn't come home early. I thought that you were in trouble," she stated.

I chuckled, and shook my head. "I just got little ahead of time, mother. Don't you worry." She smiled and nodded her head. Then, I started to eat my breakfast.

"(Y/n), is everything alright when I was gone?" Father asked suddenly. I swallowed my food before replying, "Yes of course. Why would you think that?" I asked. Father shook his head, and continued reading his morning newspaper.

"Say, little sis." (S/s/n) spoke. I was startled for a moment, before I paused to let her continue. "You've been leaving the mansion for awhile now. Where have you been going exactly?" She asked, as she takes a spoonful of cereal.

I looked at her, thinking whether to tell her or not.

"You sound like Tadashi." I stated, wiping off my tears of joy. (S/s/n) scoffed. "Please don't compare me to that boy," She annoyingly rolled her eyes.

I gulped, and thought that I shouldn't tell her.

Besides, all she's gonna do is to roll her eyes.

"To my friend's house." I stated, shifting my gaze back to my food.

"You always say that. And who's that friend?" She asked, anxious to know.

"Why are you even asking me these things? It's my friend from college. And besides, you have no right to invade my personal privacy." I snapped, making her widen her eyes. I widened mine as well, then spoke a soft apology.

"I'm sorry. I think I'm still tired, I don't know what came over me." I softly stuttered, as I go back on putting a spoonful of food in my mouth.

(S/s/n) was about to open her mouth, but she got interrupted by father.

"(S/s/n). Your sister's right. You shouldn't invade other's privacy." He calmly stated, shutting my sister up.

"Did you go home late, darling?" Mother asked. "You seem stressed."

Stressed?

I'm not stressed.

I'm frustrated. Frustrated of the spooky person that stalked me and Hiro lat nigh-

Wait.

The spooky person in black!

Should I tell them? It's been bothering me ever since I woke up. What's that person's intention? Was he or she purposely stalking us or what?