Chapter 37- Cool Tech-y Stuff OvO

I realized that maybe some people removed this in their library or their reading list because of the no update for months. Lel. Sorry, I was busy. So yeah, I couldn't update.

Or maybe people are just busy oops ._.

I wanted to update a lot in the following days because I'll be going to our province on Monday and NOOOO NO MORE WIFIII

I'll be using my data until April 25th ._.

But I think i'll be wrapping up some chapters if I'm bored out of my life or whut :v

~

Your POV

"Up for some suits?" Hiro smirked as the garage door of the cafe opened, revealing those machinery he had to program or to create something. 

Last night we spent the remaining hours in Fred's parents' mansion to rest off. It was really a tiring night, we were filled with mixed emotions, and sleep is probably the best thing; as Baymax stated.

So once we had our delicious breakfast we decided that we fix ourselves up in our own homes then meet Hiro and Tadashi in the cafe. We did what we had to do, I went back to the mansion which I thought was really quiet. Or I am just thinking that it is since I'm always out of the house? Either way, it's quiet, but comforting. Mom and Dad must have had appointments, since y'know. They're busy with the family company. (Your sister's name) was someplace I don't really know, since she's not in her room, the kitchen or the entertainment room. I finally had the house to myself. Though I won't be really long. What I did was to put my dirty, now dried clothing in the laundry, got some plain (o/f/c) colored shirt and some pair of shorts I found in my walk-in-closet (which is ginormous), and my sneakers. I didn't bring any hoodie, it was a bit hot outside plus it's drenched. Grabbing the shuriken in the hoodie's pocket that was in the laundry bag and a pack of gummy bears, I ushered my way out and walked out of the gates and to the cafe.

Everyone was there already, only waiting for me. I was startled when Hiro immediately snatched some gummies from my pack and started chewing it. "On the garage we go," Hiro swallowed what he was chewing then spoke after, leading us to the garage itself.

"Arms up." Hiro instructed as he did a quick scan with all of us. And as fast as that, the scan of our bodies were in his monitor, ready to have a suit design to put on. I grinned at the monitor then spoke to Hiro, "I'll help with the suits." 

"Me too little bro." Tadashi laid a hand on Hiro's shoulder, offering him a supportive smile. Hiro returned the gesture and started working.

~2nd Person~

"How abouut, this?" Honey Lemon drew a sketch of a bag in Hiro's pad paper. "So it'll be handy."

"Yeah, good idea." Hiro smiled, then he looked at the sketch some more. He nodded casually at it, then he snapped his fingers. "Can you show me how you do those chem bombs?"

With this, Honey grinned widely. "Sure!"

**

"Here ya go!" Gogo called out as Hiro went to examine the bike's structure that Gogo made a few months ago. It was her zero-resistant bike, and finally it worked through the process in the lab a couple of moments then.

A yellow wheel-like disc was thrown to Hiro, which he caught, luckily. He smiled at Gogo then examined the disc. His eyes brightened up then he placed the disc down, then went to his computer. "If only I;d make this into something more like..Gogo." He mumbled out, but you definitely heard it. You were also in the garage, looking at how your boyfriend worked on these suits. It was amazing, you always thought. You smiled genuinely, walked towards him and took the disc on his touch screen monitor. It was a picture, only for designing. You made the disc look smaller, then in Gogo's outline you inserted it on her feet. "Give you any ideas, Hiro?"