Chapter 39- Unknown Island?

HELLO EVERYONE~ I decided not to make this longer, so- I'm sorry I didn't update the past few weeks! Had to have no wifi oops >v<

P.s.- i changed my profile pic and header. Ovo opinions? No? Okay. XD

-2nd Person!-

~

And so, you and Hiro went back to the quarters (it was just Fred's place), and grabbed the few other members of your group. It was quite a hard time to fit all 7 of you, but as much as you hated to admit, Hiro was a little thinker of a dork he is.

He managed to fit all of you on Baymax. Gogo was with Wasabi on Baymax's right arm. She was stepping on something that can hold her weight and was gripping tightly while trying not to fall, but she managed since she's an adrenaline junkie herself. Wasabi meanwhile, was not managing since he was afraid of heights like you. But since 'You're a lady!', as tough as Wasabi can sputter out, he insisted on hanging from Baymax's suited hand other than to ride on his back instead. On Baymax's left arm, Tadashi wrapped his right arm on Baymax's arm, and his feet were landed somewhere on Baymax's suit. He was dangling like Gogo, but he was doing fine. Fred was being held onto by the back of his suit, and is positioned like a flying superhero. He was feeling like one, and he didn't feel any fear unlike Wasabi at all. He was holding this stern yet slightly goofy (wait what) face, and was holding out his right arm forward and left hand on his side, kind of like a superhero pose of some sort.

"Killer view." Gogo stated, not really afraid of the fall. She was finally comfortable of her dangling position. Wasabi held real tight against Baymax's hand, like his whole life depended on it-which it did-. "Yeah, if I wasn't terrified of heights I would love it," He said out loud, mentioning his fear once again. "But I'm terrified of heights, so I don't love it!" He exclaimed then.

You could relate to him very much.

Meanwhile, on top of Baymax's back, Honey Lemon was on the middle of you and Hiro, completely securing her from falling. You were at Baymax's left side, your right palm and knee pad attached to Baymax's similar pads. On the other side, which was the right side of Baymax, Hiro's left palm and knee pad were attached. Honey was doing fine at the little gap in the middle, thanks to Hiro and your's adjustment.

At the moment, you were attempting to not look down. Beads of sweat trailed from your forehead which was inside of the helmet of your suit. You felt the surge of nervousness in you, knowing the fact that Hiro wasn't there to reassure you like he did earlier. Honey Lemon kept reassuring you though, since she felt you tense up with the wind hitting your suits. You pushed up the glass of the helmet you're wearing, and thanked her with what she's doing silently, only for both of you to understand. Though for you what Honey did wasn't enough.

You pulled down the glass of your helmet to block the wind gushing ever so hardly. When will this travel end already? This fear of heights are slowly getting into you again that you didn't notice your sudden heavy breathing. The intercom of your helmets were always on, so that means the others can hear you, but didn't react at all. They knew that Hiro would be the only one to comfort you, and that's what your boyfriend did.

"Gummy, you alright?" Your heard his soothing voice against the intercom of your helmet. You nodded and smiled nervously at him, looking at his direction. Honey was not on the way so Hiro could see you a little clearly. He frowned, and spoke again through the intercom. "You're not."

"Don't worry (y/n). The island is almost there. So hang on tight." There it is; the reassuring smile that made you calm down the slightest. You returned the gesture, and nodded once again. Honey was in the middle of the both of you, so she could totally see what gestures the both of you are throwing to one another. Honey bit her lip, and in a matter of seconds she squealed to the intercom, almost ear-deafening. Hiro gave her a 'really?' look, then huffed out, "Way to ruin the mood, Honey."