Chapter 43- Everything Makes No Sense at This Point.

Before this chapter starts, I'd like to thank my close friend, clark_cavill !! Hi Katty! Thank you so much for helping me construct this chapter as well as the following chapters, giving me tips and all. Love you to bits! <3

I left you on the last one didn't I? hahaha. Sorry. Okay, here we go:

P.s.- How'd you guys like the last chapter? Those italicized words from the past chapters are explained in there. I'm actually proud of what I wrote there! If you guys are still confused, feel free to ask me!

-2nd person! I don't really have the mood for POV's lol. And I'm getting used to 2nd person's. I hope you all don't mind ^v^-

~

"(Y/n), that's your.. father?" You heard Tadashi ask in the background. Everyone was silent at this point. Their eyes were holding so much confusion, much like yours. You couldn't help but to feel mixed emotions right now. But in those emotions, anger stood out the most.

"I thought he was." It came out harsh, but your father deserved it. And the fact that he showed no emotion made you angry even more but you chose to keep it in.

"Y-You look familiar," Tadashi said. Everyone but the both of you and your father turned to him. Your glaring-staring contest was on going, only your ears paying attention. "You look like someone I've seen before, but I can't put a finger on it."

"It doesn't matter, boy," Your father spat. He was the first one to break your glaring-staring, and turned his head slightly to where Tadashi was. It startled the raven-haired boy. "D-Don't call him that." You heard a voice behind you, and you figured out it was Hiro himself. His voice was so fragile; maybe even he was surprised by all of this. But taking the facts straight, wasn't everyone?

"You have no right to speak," Your father turned his glance towards Hiro. He was having this threatening look on his face. It was a little scary.

But you tried not to be scared.

"You're right, father. He has no right to speak," You told him, trying to be brave. "This talk is for the both of us, and both of us only. " Your father smirked, laughing lightly, sarcastically. "There was never a talk, dear daughter of mine." He told you, giving you shivers at the mention of you being his daughter. "Oh but there is. Why are you doing this?" You retorted.

"I don't want to speak about such subject. Hand me the mask." Your father told you straightforwardly. He didn't even take your question seriously!

"No! All this time, you lied to me..is this why you're busy all the time? You have this...this army of yours? For what?" You asked, trying not to stumble on your words. You grasped on the black fabric that you pulled away moments ago tightly. Hiro walked towards you, and placed a hand on your shoulder. He noticed you were tense now, and he thought that maybe..he could calm you down. But he couldn't. You pushed away his hand, but not wanting to make him think wrongly, it was a gentle push. It made Hiro frown though, but he understood what you're going through and decided to leave you some space.

Then you remembered your memory that you have obtained earlier while you blacked out. The thought of your previous hometown being attacked back then came into your mind. "Why did you attack some parts of New Paris?" Your father wasn't going to let out some answers anytime soon, so you took the chance to ask again, "And most importantly, why did you want Hiro and Tadashi the first place?" even though you knew that silence was the only thing you will receive. "I have so many questions that are needed to be answered!"